Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what gun 2 buy

leekills

i want halo 3
Jun 8, 2006
norwich thorpe st andrews england
hi just wonder if any one coulld help i dont know what 2 buy a electric gun or something like automag or auto cocker 4 my first marker as people have told me that auto etc are far more easy 2 look after and clean.anyone now of any teams in east anglia which my b looking 4 players or just 2 train soon.:cool:

section 8

doggy dog...
Feb 24, 2006
southampton
Visit site
it depends on what type of pball you will be playing! if your looking to get into tourney then i would get an electro marker... the trouble with mechanical ones is that once you get better, they will tend to slow you down... the electro markers are great, so great in fact that many companies do electro upgrades for their mech guns!

if you wanna get into rec-ball... thats woods ball and walk-ons... get a slightly cheaper 2nd hand electro marker..

its a shame to say it... but a Smart Parts Ion is always a good starter... they are relatively cheap, run on air and CO2 and have tons of aftermarket accessories and upgrades! for the Ion try this site out... quality guys:

http://www.lpspaintball.biz/acatalog/SMART_PARTS.html

another thing... i would try and get an AIR tank not a CO2 tank as many sites will only take AIR (compressed air)... a new air tank is expensive at first but it saves you in the long run.. trust me! try a new one from lips... Ions can run on High Pressure or Low Pressure...:

http://www.lpspaintball.biz/acatalog/Systems.html

that said the 2nd hand market, ie, the classifieds on these forums is a complete buyers market.. you can pick up a good 2nd hand Ion cheap... or get a more advanced one if you like it and wanna learn it!

THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO IS TRY PEOPLES MARKERS... peeps are helpful enough, so just ask them if you can hold it and fire it to see how you like it...

hope this helps!

Scott B

leekills

i want halo 3
Jun 8, 2006
norwich thorpe st andrews england
thanks 4 your help i have also been looking at the smarts parts shocker sft because i may b able 2 afford This as it is only £382 ON THE SMARTSPARTS SITE.or 2 buy the ion and buy better air tank and more upgrades.:)

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
yeah come on down to the foxwood skirmish mate even if you dont play you can ask people as much as you like on what guns they have and there is a huge range of guns that go, as benabag said everyone of the people who goes is cool, and im pretty sre they wont mind

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
have to agree lots of nice people there and its possible to use a sitegun on a walkon just to get the feel of everything

Tempted to change gun myself atm so my Eclipse cocker might be for sale but will proberly change my mind by then
you can have a go if you like might sell you on cockers over the evil of smartparts

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
Game said:
have to agree lots of nice people there and its possible to use a sitegun on a walkon just to get the feel of everything

Tempted to change gun myself atm so my Eclipse cocker might be for sale but will proberly change my mind by then
you can have a go if you like might sell you on cockers over the evil of smartparts
If you do sell it mate, give me first refusal??

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
thats nice to know mate and of course you can

not decided what gun I want yet maybe a dc2 but might go over to the darkside