Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What gun layout do you want on a team?

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
You usualy find that the people who whinge loudest about your marker being crap are just overcompensating........ they are trying to convince themselves that there's is good and they haven't wasted their money........ I bet you have the same arguments over consoles too? (there's a reason why gamecube owners complain loudest). Going back a while.........but does anyone remember how much atari st owners used to go on about amigas being crap?
Suffice to say, if he's slagging off your marker, he's probably jealous and thinks it's a better buy and he's stuck with his now.
(Just do what I do, buy one of each :)

Nov 18, 2003
huh-ha! Plus the arguements that followed... Sindicate was better than R-Type etc...

A fella on my walk-on sight had bolted peices of an old LA80 onto his tippy, he even wears body armour, gets hit 6 times then calls out Cheat!

If you can find a marker you can get on with, you'll never want to put it down, but you'll always be looking for ways to improve it!

Hence why JoseDominguez uses an old shocker - if the glove fits!

Just spend time looking after your gun, it will then look after you!

Blimey, you guys are full of good info.... great reading!

:cool:

james adkin

myspace.com/londontigers
Jul 14, 2001
www.myspace.com
to be a great team you want your front guys to have just as fast guns as your back guys and to be able to fire them just as fast as your back guys

Puda_Vida

i'm loving every minute
Nov 18, 2003
Minnesota
thanks guys all this has really helped.... from the layout to the gun to the feel of it to you. even to the friend! haha it's sweet i found this place! i think even if i told my friend this he'd just denie denie denie! but wait till i play him! then he'll prob. shut his mouth up! it's always great to hear a lot of smack then woop someone and hear it just all shut up! it's such a great feeling! and even more of one in paintball!

joe bob

copyright '03
I beleive a freind of mine got an angel, he brags that i have a wussy spyder

i want to play him so bad and just mugg him or take him out from accross the feild with one or two shots

i dont even know if he's played or not

the brain behind the gogs are all that counts:D

Puda_Vida

i'm loving every minute
Nov 18, 2003
Minnesota
haha exactly! now gun yes does have SOME to do with it! but it's your brain and how you play with the gun that makes you a good player or not so good of player! some people are just to obsessed about their guns!!!

Rkpballer

Mar 1, 2004
Visit site
I am just starting and me and all my friends have a spider, i want a gun that is a lot more accurate and kicks ass but is affordabel for me like 100-190$ can you give me any suggestions?

Shockwave

Mar 1, 2004
Visit site
Thread ressurection! :D

Gewt a new barrel on that Spyder, a cheap one from Smart Parts (Progressive) should do it - it'll then kick ass my noob friend! If it's electric you can tweak the trigger by taking the trigger section apart (I've posted this somewhere b4...;-( )

Good luck m8 :cool:

your mom

wears army boots
you should concern yourself with the style of play of each player, not their gun. fastest guys up front, with the slower , bigger, or more accurate guys who can shoot faster at the back. swap guns around if need be, but the player matters, not the gun. i'd also reccommend that the players good at communicating, fast shooting and just plain better take back positions, as the back guys hold it all together. anyone playing front who can run quick and practices snap shooting ( important for all possitions) can play front. you either learn fast or die when it comes to front play, back takes longer to learn, hence putting experienced and 'better' players in the back. ok?

pball4life

Mar 23, 2004
Wisconsin
Visit site
Not the gun, The gunman

It's really not the gun you need to be worried about its the player.
You could have an angel or an autococker and still be a ****ty player. But if its guns youre worried about the back needs to be more accuracy than speed. The front needs to be mostly speed but accuracy is always going to be a factor.