Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What Gun To Buy???

steve_nexis

Jan 18, 2004
London
Visit site
laads i really am thankfull for all your support and i cant wait to own you all on the field :p, as for the question "am i going to the walk on day at campaign this month" i aint m8 no, i would love to but as yet i have no gun or even a pair of goggles yet so sadly you lads will have to shot eachother with out me :'(. as soon as i have my kit sorted i will go to the walk on days and have a laugh wid you lot, the thing that worries me is that you lot are allways talking bout the parts for you guns and the stuff you might get and to tell you the truth i aint got a clue what your chattin bout :D. im jst worried that i am gonna but myself a really nice gun then (allow 4 da bad mouth) **** it up or something. i hope that the time i go to the walkon day people will help me clean and tell me how to propelry look after and treat my gun.

once again lads thankyou for all your help wid this.

Cheers - Steve_Nexis

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
i hope that the time i go to the walkon day people will help me clean and tell me how to propelry look after and treat my gun
Marker not a gun;)

The guys and gals at Campaign will show you which way round to hold it!

steve_nexis

Jan 18, 2004
London
Visit site
m8 i aint that bad, i made 7kills and run the flag all the way past 4 enemys ppl and didnt get shot once i 1 half :p, at the end of the day i had 23 kill, 2 deaths. with their markers (GUNS) :p:p:p

- Steve_Nexis

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
Originally posted by mike from brum
before you go buying a marker, you should have at least a pair of goggles sorted out. get a good pair of JT 7's. these can be bought for about 30quid on here if you're lucky.
as for a marker, if you are interested, i have an autococker that im looking to sell. was my first gun, and has been completely upgraded, and comes with an air system.
let me know if you are interested as its third in line for me, and wont be getting use until i sell it.
dunno whether you saw this one, but the offer of the cocker still stands. im sure theres gotta be players near you who would let you try one out.

Twiglet

finally earning... :)
Oct 29, 2003
surrey
hope that the time i go to the walkon day people will help me clean and tell me how to propelry look after and treat my gun
we normally have our resident gunsmiths who i'm sure will give you a few tips.... if you're nice to them... :p
the regulars who come down to the walk-ons are always a wkd bunch of guys, if you wanna pop down on the 1st i guarentee there'll be a chance to have a look at a few of the guys' markers!!
see you there?!?!
Sarah x :D