Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What Gun to get next

Chinn

Bristol Effect
Oct 28, 2004
South Wales
hey guys
i currently have a E2 cocker but now i think i have sold it what gund do i get next
i fell in love with a ego today but i also want a shocker but not to sure

what do u think?

Nov 11, 2007
Shocker all the way!!! but to be honest its all down to personal preferance. both have pro's and con's. for example the shocker has lower operating prssure so you can shoot more fragile paint without breaks and it theory is more accurate. However the go will be more efficient. You need to consider what you require from your gear. Ie will you be filling from a compressor meaning efficiency is neither here nor there??

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
If you have fallen in love with an EGO, I would suggest to get the EGO! Not only will it perform well, but most importantly as you like it,you will enjoy using it. (may be a little biased but what the hey, great markers, love em)

Shockers and EGO's are completely different markers. Main difference is that a shocker is a spooler and if you like the EGO's open bolt/poppet design a spooler/shocker may not be for you.

At the end of the day though its your decision, look around, ask some ballers at training/events/walkons to try some of there markers. You never know what you might like.

Regards

-Will

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
Never thought I'd be saying this!!

Get an angel, your in throwning distance of teh man the myth the legend Tom Allen, play to your strengths, our team has a lot of shockers because I can fix them, or DP(Dangerous Power) guns as we are supported by JCS and they are DP techs.

If you like loud noisey things go for the ego, if you want a smooth shooting low kick, reasonably efficient (mine will give any ego a run for it's money, borg's too) go for the shocker, not that I am biased in any way you understan, I do try to give objective opinions on both but had far too much experience with shockers and not a fan of poppet style guns.

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
Shockers and EGO's are completely different markers. Main difference is that a shocker is a spooler and if you like the EGO's open bolt design a spooler/shocker may not be for you.
Just a point that a Shocker and most (i'd guess all) spool valves are open bolt.

Lil man, as it appears you've been able to keep a cocker running then you should have no problem with any of the more modern operating systems. If you liked the ego then I wouldn't go for another marker without trying it first but don't discount the shocker. Alot of fun and aslong as you can tell your arse from your elbow you'll have no problem keeping it firing.

LtPurcy

Young gun without the gun
Mar 15, 2008
Mudeford Dorset
egos are really cool guns and from what ive heard very effincent but i dunno about accurcy and if you fell in love with them why not get one

but also keep in mind other gats like a angel or a bob long timmy

if you can afford any of them try them out!!!! before you buy and see if you really do love the ego

my first gun hopefuly will be an ego or angel