Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What Gun to get next

jknight15

I piss nitroglycerin
Feb 3, 2007
Cardboard box alongside M53
egos are really cool guns and from what ive heard very effincent but i dunno about accurcy and if you fell in love with them why not get one

but also keep in mind other gats like a angel or a bob long timmy

if you can afford any of them try them out!!!! before you buy and see if you really do love the ego

my first gun hopefuly will be an ego or angel
Like what chris said, accuracy is mainly affected by the barrel, though the actual marker can come into play for the accuracy being crap at times.

In reply to the threads question, just do the sensible thing and go to a local walkon and ask the players very nicely if you can hold thier gat so you can get a feel for them and see what you prefer.

mophead

dont really care
Apr 15, 2007
Newcastle
personally having shot both i would say shocker is more accurate. but i find the ego is awesome it is quick, easy to maintain and is still fairly accurate, but like many others have said go to your local field and try before you buy

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
no gun is more accurate than any other, its the barrel which makes the difference. It comes down to what you like the feel of shooting and how easy they are to maintain, and seeing as pretty much all new guns are just as easy to maintain its just preference. Try some out, see what you like.