Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what gun to get

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
"None of the above"

A good starter marker would be an Impulse, they're cheap and can be run on co2 to start out with. You can add an air preset at a later date to improve things without altering the impulse.

If you're looking at starting with air, a good angel lcd and preset air system would be a good choice. Low maintenance and easy to use.

Jezma

Precision Miss...
wotup

soz i'm buttin in but cudn't b arsed 2 start a new thread:rolleyes:

i'm also jus startin out in p'ballin' and woz lookin at a View Loader Orion runnin air. and cant find ne reviews.

any opinions on this?:(

cheers:cool:

these things are very cheap, and are a mech so you wont get a very good ROF out of them, the stock barrel is also usually very crud on spyder clones too! best bet for Co2 is an Impulse, few going around, and if you want something good on air like i have, an Angel LCD, these are very cheap very good markers! about £250 ish!

Jezma

Precision Miss...
ah i c.

i'm not really lookin for a high ROF as i dnt waste paint shootin the sky. but prefer mech as there's no elecy stuf 2 get in the way. also i wud upgrade the barrel first of all. and i prob need 2 run air as most local sites 2 me do.

how duz that sound?

Ion

Killing for NTT
Nov 22, 2003
London
www.andymarch.co.uk
I just recently got my first maker and i would firmly recomend the classifieds forum on here there's usally a good deal about espciallly as the season is winding down so people are selling of last years gear.

Pump'n'Splat

Ambassador of BOING!
Cockers can be fiddly....

...worth considering on the "pick up and go" front are the Tippman 98, and possibly even an automag. Both fairly cheap, very easy to get on with and while they don't have fiddly electric bits to get in the way, both have the option of being able to get an aftermarket electric trigger frame. Oh and they both hold their value quite well when it comes to resale.

For tournament play, I'd go with the impulse....again easy to pick up and play, rapid, versatile, upgradeable and a good place to start out

If you have a little extra in your pocket, are looking for accuracy, good rate of fire, a bit of bling, and cocker-like performance without the fiddly-bits..I reccomend the Evil Omen, I just got one as a backup and it's lovely :)