Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what gun to get

Jezma

Precision Miss...
Thanx guy's

well i am considerin a tippmann 98 as a first marker because i have used one many times, but howeva found it to have a fairly short range and the accuracy woz practically non-existant wen tryin to hit anythin at range. would a flatline barrel sort this out?

this is oviously favourable to me as i have used one before, but really would only be used to get me started out and then within a year i would upgrade to sumthing much better.

MrPink

Banned
Aug 15, 2002
Cook$ mom's house
www.ltpaintball.com
Better paint and a consistant gas source (i.e. regulated CO2 or Air) will do 100x more for your accuracy than buying a Flatline (which can be difficult to set-up properly, and even tho you get extra range, the ball will be going so slowly that the chances of it breaking are minimal).

Also don't forget that if you've been using Site guns, they will not be shooting much over 260fps or so (from experience) and therefore will not have as much range as any gun set-up to shoot a consistant 290fps, plus the consistancy will suck giving poor accuracy.

Whatever any gun you go for, maintaining it and having a good, reliable gas source will be far more rewarding in the long run. :)

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

The Piranha EVO is an awesome starter marker that can def hold its own. Planet, Holmbush and LPS all stock them...

:)

im currently using a 2k3 piranha EXT pro, its a good starter marker, accurate and reliable but you will outgrow it very quickly. ive been playing for about 3months and already looking at finding a faster gat.

It depends what you play for rec ball it would be fine but tourney stuff you need a faster gat.