Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What Gun??????

MARKSMAN

Feb 2, 2002
England
aol.com
I am a begginner but I dont want a begginers gun .I need a gun that is accurate, powerful ,reliable and easy to clean. It should be upgraded as much as possible, so I dont need to do much to it. I can spend up to £800 including the air system. The gun should hold its own against Pro's. Please help me. + what air system:confused:

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
u want a fast,reliable,accurate gun, well i go for an autococker,
shocker is the same, but it is very big,and heavy,
vision impulse??

Oct 4, 2001
all over
Visit site
if you want an electro marker then the impulse will be as good as anything out there. its a bit tell but its light and very fast.

but if ur not into electro (which im not relay) id go for an autococker. Its probably the most acurate gun ever, plus with new blade triggers from planet etc. it can be fast. Id go for an auto cocker because for £800 you can get a S**T HOT coustom from any number of shops.

permboy

Aug 14, 2001
Birmingham
£800 quid eh?
Cockers can be hard to maintain if you mess about with them so i'd defintitly go electro. Impulse is a good gun, they got some good deals on them at the moment at smartparts or alternitivly you could get a second hand gun like an angel or summat. Try as many guns out before you can mate before you make your final choice. If you get of the internet remeber to add VAT so you don't go over budget.