Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by MarkehB
Well Robbo, that was an original way to umm disprove Pesti's point by doing exactly what he said happens.

'Apuckerlips' oh your so clever, I just adore you!

Well i'm off to join my clique i'd love to stay and chat but your far too witty for me.
If you are gonna try and mix it meathead, at least try and be consistent with things you quote.
Pestybollocks mentioned I 'threatened' the ban, I didn't threaten him at all this time, I just did it.

Glad you liked my 'Apuckerlips'.....I can sleep now !

I'm also indifferent to whether you adore me or not, I think those are issues you need to deal with.

And as for being too witty for you Mark?
If that were really the criterion in you deciding to leave my company, then you are going to be a very lonely man for the rest of your life !!
Think about it !!
Robbo

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by Mordhir
its impossible for someone to be right in all aspects, thinking so would be arrogant
'All aspects' in this case was in the context of what he had written in the thread.

I did not mean he was right in 'ALL' aspects.
I now hope you can re-classify my defence of TJ as reasonable instead of arrogant :)
Robbo

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
Originally posted by MidgetFista

Lets face it. P'd off is someone else who posts on this forum who an't happy. What is lamer then the mods deleting posts? Someone that hides behind a temporary handle while they slag all and sundry off.

Da law is da law! :D

-Midge
Midge my thoughts exactally on that P'd off person. 16 post and all negative! No one needs to put up with that kinda crap. BAN HIS @$$!:p Well that is if he can't find anything nice to say.:D

Nick@skirmish

Jul 15, 2001
robin hood country
Visit site
Looks like Ive hit a nerve here !

My original posting was 2 purley contact a fellow tournament orginiser ( phil @ Midland Masters ) to sort out where, what & who was going to do what this & next weekend, with regard to the Angel cup & the midland masters which are both being held at my site, Skirmish Nottingham.

Between the 2 different organisers we were responsible for nearly 60 teams playing within a 7 day period.

To say I was annoyed that my posting to phil was tottally deleted because the moderators in question did not believe it was a bonifidi tourney posting is correct.

Everybody in the UK either knows or heard or myself & Phil & the riduiculous fact that we are denied the oppertunity to contact each other by the way of the tourney board is farsical.

I am sure the boys who are the moderators are doing a good job, but don't shut down the people who try to make things happen ! How about a moderator who knows who is who ?

After all, most posts on this board are from us brits, with regard to british tourneys, played by british teams, run by british sites, shooting british supplied paint, playing to british rules, Why not a british moderator ???????;)

Come on guys...

Come on guys...
Go easy on Nick@Skirmish, after all he is on the front-line of Paintball. Sure he was a bit p!ssed because an important thread to him got canned (why was it just not moved instead??) and started ranting. But you have to remember that he was organising an event for what would predominantly be tourney players, who wanted a change from sup-air and get back to roots in the woods.
Now he doesn't have to organise said tourney as the money made from what is effectively a 'walk-on day' with prizes, is extremely low in comparison to having rec-ballers running around the site and takes a lot more organisation, time and effort. But he still does it to provide a service for those who invest time and money into the sport.
Okay baco-loco (moooo!! ) did say that he warned that the thread was going to go but he has to remember that not everyone can get online every day and give reasons why it should stay or at least be moved to another location.
It seems to me that we are only having this trouble of everyone having a go at the mods since Baco was given mod status and started throwing the weight around. When rooster and chip were made up to mods they used to just move the threads to where they belong and leave it at that. Threads were only deleted if the subject content was to close to the bone or Inflammatory.
Some of the posts on this thread and across the rest of the other related mod-bashing threads are out of order and users on here must remember that Mods give up their time to sort out the cr@p that we post and even though Baco-Loco may have made a bad call on axing a thread, it does not justify bashing all mods and in particular branding them 'Hilterites' as many European users take offence at such a term.
Okay I might be sitting on the fence here but I can see the argument from both sides and see justification for the reasons given buy both parties.
Remember guys we are all here to talk about the game we love can we not just make up and get along.

P.S. how about a SMACK TALK forum so those who want to talk about non paintball related topics can?

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Come on guys...

Originally posted by Tortoise-Licker
Come on guys...
Go easy on Nick@Skirmish

It seems to me that we are only having this trouble of everyone having a go at the mods since Baco was given mod status and started throwing the weight around.
T-L
The whole Nick thing is covered ad nauseum elsewhere. If you read it all you know everyone's point of view.

In the interests of accuracy I have deleted one thread and a handful of posts, period. The thread was Nick's and I didn't do it on my own authority. As to the deleted posts they were part of a currently posted Sticky thread and everyone who had posted had seen the posts in question so nobody was deprived in any way shape or form.

I have moved numerous threads and will continue to do so whenever it's appropriate. :D

EDIT--OK, I just deleted Urban's post but not to spare Robo's feelings but to preserve Urban's opportunity to continue posting hassle free.

Sorry, Paul. Had to edit out the quote, didn't I? On the plus side your post looks very mysterious now.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.