Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What happens when you tell someone that you play paintball?

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
I think one of the problems with paintball and the transition to TV is the age group.

Average age of golfers, cricket etc is much higher, with other sports like football the ages can be very low (18/19) but people of all age groups will watch and enjoy, this years world cup must have had huge ratings.

With paintball the average age is alot lower with (i hazard an educated guess) most people being under 30 with a large preportion under 23, as said before the majority of 'civilians':rolleyes: would see paintball on TV and switch to the footy or eastenders, moronic i know but sadly true.

JAYDB

www.northernquarterpb.com
Dec 9, 2005
manchester,
"go and get a bb gun"
"you wimp your to soft to join the cadets/army thingy"
"do air softing its more realistic"
"it sounds silly"
"its a bit stupid"
"anything is better than paintball"
"paintball isnt a real sport"
:mad: :mad: :mad:

craig_t

#23 vudoo's mofo
Jul 16, 2006
Aycliffe
Iv had utterly stupid responses after being ast what i was doing on this day and saying or im going paintballin:

Id be mint at that i would shoot you straight away its not hard to shoot someone.

I wouldnt get shot id matrix every paintball coming

I bet it wrecks when it hits you

I showed someone a bruise off being bonus balled with a over limit marker and they said to me i bet that didnt even hurt-it was on my thigh with a black bruise the size of a golf ball. (the worst shot iv taken was one to the back of my head, just behind my ear just above my ear bit on mask from about 15 feet from my own team OWEN!!!! from SOB lol it was funny but i didnt half drop like a bag of S*** but it was ok it didnt splat it bounced so i played on lol-i had a golf ball sized lump for 6 days afterwards)

And that all i can think of atm:D