Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What happens when you tell someone that you play paintball?

eastie

SoManc. Live Forever.
Apr 13, 2006
SoManc
www.myspace.com
''Is your gun more powerful than his?''
''Does it hurt?''
''Its well easy, theres no skill to it at all, just aim and shoot''
''Sweet, you play paintball. Does your gun do machine gun mode and shott 100 BPS?''

The list goes on!

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004

yeh thats a popular one

"how much do your guns cost?" and i reply "about £1000" "you can just buy a car with that"

and

when they have a look at my marker they say "thats a bit heavy init" (like they know what marker is light and heavy and i own a shocker one of the lightest markers)

EasyTarget

Big Fat And A Good Shot
Apr 28, 2006
Chafford or Chavord Hundred
im in the paintball soc at uni also people get reallyi nterested then when they find out it can be expensive or when they find out we dont just give them a free gun they just dont bother turning up

not everything in the world is free

u can always get a cheaper 2nd hand gun still look good and just enjoy yourself while you can

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
Esspaz said:
Its more popular in America, cant wait till i move there!
I think you're getting the Southern California we are exposed to in our media mixed up with the rest of the states.... trust me, as a sport its pretty much just as missunderstood over there as it is here.

We had a Sports Relief thing at work a few days ago, come dressed as a sport. Of course I came in my full kit, and I was quite suprised how possitive the reaction was. Of course I got the same comments as Pebble mentioned but as a whole it was good and not as negative you'd normally expect

Angus41

LORDS
Apr 23, 2006
D7s
www.myspace.com
At school when people catch me watching one4one videos, they come up behind me and go, "What the hell is that?" i reply, 'Well thats paintball" " thats not paintball, paintbal is running around in the woods pretending to be army dudes" they say.

Im some what 'teased' about playing paintball, its really annoying! Although there is the occasional person who sits besides me and i tell him all about it:rolleyes: