Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What happens when you tell someone that you play paintball?

Angus41

LORDS
Apr 23, 2006
D7s
www.myspace.com
EasyTarget said:
anyone that mocks me for playing paintball i just say

have you ever experianced a ball being shot at you at over 200 fps and taken the hit
no
your a bit of a wuss then
True, but a majority of people who mock me have played ball at rental sites, which makes them think they no what they are talking about.

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Esspaz said:
I hope you're joking, be proud! :D
Im not - there's nothing quite like saying you play paintball to make someone think your a dick.

Only if they ask about it consistently and patiently will i then talk about it for a small amount of time. And what i do differently, is i make it sound interesting and fun in two minutes as a pose to the 20 minutes it normally takes another paintballer. I dont get technical and i dont use the euphemisms that paintballers actually use. I keep it simple and concise. That way i come up smelling of roses and have got someone interested without boring them to death.

EasyTarget

Big Fat And A Good Shot
Apr 28, 2006
Chafford or Chavord Hundred
at uni all the girls iv met ask me what soc or sports i do and bcoz im quiet big they think i dont really do much but when i say paintball theyre really impressed and iv taken loads to training and theyv enjoyed it
you shouldnt be quiet or embarased about it i mean its one of the best sports in the world to play just tell people who ask and if anyone says its crap or ur a wuss just ignore em

i concider anyone and everyone that plays whether i win or lose a really good person and i just hope that people dont not get into the game bcoz they feel there getting bullied or wateva bcoz of it

Esspaz

Apocalypse Trainee
Mario said:
Im not - there's nothing quite like saying you play paintball to make someone think your a dick.

Only if they ask about it consistently and patiently will i then talk about it for a small amount of time. And what i do differently, is i make it sound interesting and fun in two minutes as a pose to the 20 minutes it normally takes another paintballer. I dont get technical and i dont use the euphemisms that paintballers actually use. I keep it simple and concise. That way i come up smelling of roses and have got someone interested without boring them to death.
I tell em i pay £1.10 for 100 paintballs instead of £6 and they love it! :p

when i tell people my gun can shoot 15 bps they just reply and say ur lying.

"i'm way better at paintball than you"
"Where do you play in the woods"
"i thought you put the bullets in the thing that was in the back"
"if i was to go i would just hide from every1"
"when i played paintball i got shot and it stung for like hours"
"Why do u play paintball"
"Is you gun an Angel?" (every1 who doesnt play paintball thinks angels are wicked if only they knew..

Tw!sted

M0.oL FuGgeR
Oct 25, 2004
Leeds
Visit site
Esspaz said:
People tend to reply with "well ive been hit with a cricket ball!"... its just not the same ...
51/2 Oz ball going 75+ MPH on a rock hard pitch in at the ribs is going to be far worse in the short & long term than a 'few'g paintball going 300fps. Think about it. :rolleyes: