Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What happens when you tell someone that you play paintball?

Tw!sted

M0.oL FuGgeR
Oct 25, 2004
Leeds
Visit site
Playing cricket for the last 8 years :(

It's not too hard to hit it with a bat 75+ and 75 mph is considered medium-fast (as opposed to fast-medium our just out & out fast) even amongst average AM players. I play in a pretty decent league, to a pretty decent standard and clubs around here have had professional or 'the next big thing' players as their overseas, some of these guys bowl upwards of 90MPH at amateur adults. Getting hit by that even with padding wrecks, haven't taken one unpadded but it will be very bad.

It's a duller pain that lasts far longer than getting hit by a paintball. The combined weight of 15 paintballs at 300FPS would cause less damage than a 5 1/2 oz cricket ball at 75-80mph.

mutley

scaba frashin mnnnn
Oct 29, 2003
lurking around surrey
Visit site
the office bods tend to remind me that there my friend for when i go postal :rolleyes:

the girls in the office go arnt they pretty colours
on mate said he would rather stay at home and have his girlfriend hit him with a hammer , then he went on a work day and wants to come to the next walkon with me think i`ll let him play with promaster that`ll get him addicted :cool:

Esspaz

Apocalypse Trainee
Tw!sted said:
Playing cricket for the last 8 years :(

It's not too hard to hit it with a bat 75+ and 75 mph is considered medium-fast (as opposed to fast-medium our just out & out fast) even amongst average AM players. I play in a pretty decent league, to a pretty decent standard and clubs around here have had professional or 'the next big thing' players as their overseas, some of these guys bowl upwards of 90MPH at amateur adults. Getting hit by that even with padding wrecks, haven't taken one unpadded but it will be very bad.

It's a duller pain that lasts far longer than getting hit by a paintball. The combined weight of 15 paintballs at 300FPS would cause less damage than a 5 1/2 oz cricket ball at 75-80mph.
Fair call, but I was referring to my college buddies when i tell them about paintball, and they cant hit that hard!

Thanks anyways :)

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
EasyTarget said:
at uni all the girls iv met ask me what soc or sports i do and bcoz im quiet big they think i dont really do much but when i say paintball theyre really impressed and iv taken loads to training and theyv enjoyed it
you shouldnt be quiet or embarased about it i mean its one of the best sports in the world to play just tell people who ask and if anyone says its crap or ur a wuss just ignore em

i concider anyone and everyone that plays whether i win or lose a really good person and i just hope that people dont not get into the game bcoz they feel there getting bullied or wateva bcoz of it
....good job you don't try and impress the girls with your English skills.

http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=48399

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004
heres a good'n

"how much are the bullets" and i say "about 3p a ball", "well thats nice and cheap init" and im like considerin that an average gun is set to 15bps-NO its not cheap