Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What has been your favourite moment?

Buffers

The Buff Paintballer
Jan 10, 2015
What has been your favourite moment in paintball? mine is when i played at nvs. I had a massive hand over from the day before and i was taking round a deck chair and placing it in the middle of the road in big fights. literally putting down my gun when shot in these fights until our spawn got next to me.

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
Mine was at the world cup in orlando in 1996, playing the 5 man with the UK Preds.
we had lost Marcus and Bart soon after the break, I made a call to brittle telling him and Lumpy to back off and leave me where I was on the tape in deep foliage where I had crawled to, as soon as lumpy and brittle had moved back they called to each other loudly to say I had gone, so within a minute the guy I was facing on my tape ran forward to a tree and started shooting infield towards brittle, the guys from florida fear (I think they were florida fear anyway) all started moving upfield towards brittle and lumpy, I knew if I took the man nearest me out then they would all turn and obliterate me in seconds as I was in foliage and had no protection other than a few leaves, so as the guy nearest me was concentrating on firing infield I crawled out of cover and was level with the guy near the tree and had all but one of the guys side on to me, I lit the guy nearest to me up (you had to, the locals never took a hit just once) and then just fired through the field from my same position, in less than 5 seconds I had taken 4 players and the last one that wasn't side on to me just started to run back towards his base, and exposed his whole self to me, so I lit him up as he was running away,
Brittle then went and grabbed their flag and ran it home, we walked off the field and the team we had just played all clapped us off the field and we knew we had just outthought them rather than outplayed them. I still get goosepimples thinking about that game,
We had some outstanding games in that world cup but that for me was my personal favourite moment in paintball.

Reactions: Gaz #68 and Gee Tee

Dannysaysnoo

Dec 16, 2014
As a total noob player, nothing is better than nailing someone on the other team from afar. Especially when they have some kind of crazy techno-super gun, and you've got a site rental.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Winning a 4v2 in tampa at the NPPL event in 04. It was me and the other back player Stewie. He had Doritos corner shooting tape side. I had snake side stand up can that was just inside the corner. I had two guys run to my mirror and try to bunker me, twice I snapped out the right side and put three to their heads, I got pinched out in the pack just as Stewie hit the Dorito 50 guy. He then grabbed the flag and casually put two in the pack of their snake guy to clean up.

Or a three G run through the Middle of a local event where I got the last three guys and yelled for a team,ate to hang the flag with 1.5 seconds left in the game. Kept our perfect streak going. That was fun and done rift in front of Oh Pawlak who was like Damn man nice run.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Coming 4th Pro Amsterdam 2004 with Storm. The whole event went swimmingly until the last couple of games. In the prelims, for example, we played Joy Division and beat them in under a minute, and shockwave were beaten in under a minute too. We also, to note, beat the Russian Legion in their pyjamas :)

Finals we played ton tons and ugly ducklings (who were unbeaten at that stage) first up Ducks, think we won one game of 3 (on what was to become an NXL field) which meant we then played for 3rd/4th and Ducks moved to the final against Dynasty, then we played ton tons, who soundly wooped us into 4th.

We won £1000 and made the podium and got a write up in PGI :) and Dynasty got up on the stage, pointed to us, and said "thats the team we wanted to play all tournament" which just made the whole year! My single proudest moment playing paintball. All the hard work and training really paid off. Something we never emulated again.

Reactions: Gaz #68 and foot

Ravin_sk

Jan 20, 2009
Dublin
Favorite moments where to start, for me it's not the wining
it was just playing the crack taking part the road trips new faces new gear i have had the pleasure of playing with the best group of lads. just love the smell of paintball in the morning with stale Beer :)

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Many of my favourite moments come from the NSPL Sat night gatherings at Reading/Bricket, with lots of us bonfiring and boozing in the car-parks all night!

Onfield, playing London Shock. I was playing for the team I had formed, Mindful violence, with Alex and his Dad - in the Alex being in his first year of sup'air - and a couple of guys from Ratz guesting for us.
It was the Bricket-wood Winter series, and it had snowed heavily. We ended up playing against a couple of decent teams in a four team round robin race 2 - no one else had turned up! As a lowly NSPL Div Four team, having had our arses kicked all summer, we were expecting a rought ride - especially as shock had a very strong team.

On the break, I knew I could make the snake, and briefed the rest to drop into the cluster of bunkers around back center, as I expected LS to be overconfident and come at us hard. We clipped one off the break and I was therefore able to make the snake 60, then pop up and see three packs lined up - I took all three, the Shock Captain attempted to mug one of our guys. He argued the call and I put three more in his pack whilst he argued, then ran the buzzer.

In the second point, I stayed in back center and pushed an extra guy D-side. They were a bit pissed off and came to quick, and we managed to win the point with 4 alive.

To sum up, a little rag tag team of inexperienced player beat a strong top division Mills team 2-0 with only one loss. We went on to narrowly lose our second game, then win the third, taking a joint first place. What really made it a great day was the amount of guys that shook our hands and congratulated us.

Reactions: Bolter