Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What hopper and Air system shall I get?

Miles

Mar 14, 2009
Birmingham
yeah mate

that will more than cope, remember alot of fields have a cap on rates of fire,so even though a hopper may be capable of 20+ bps the legal limit is well below that, most high end hoppers nowadays are built to keep pace.

if that's what your going for then it should be fine, juts remember those are sound activated, so every time you fire, the sound causes it to feed a ball in.

I don't understand that? Sorry noob question. :/

How can sound feed a ball into the neck? :/

aaronxl

C.P.C Militia
May 31, 2007
kent
instead of using a break beam sensor in the feedneck to see when paint needs to loaded into your gun, it listens to your marker and so each time you fire it will spin and load the marker again so the faster you fire the faster it spins and loads:D

smelly_bandit

Mar 13, 2009
Should I get this for my DM6?

PMI Pure Energy Pre-Set 3000psi 48ci Alloy Tank System
http://www.planeteclipse.com/site/xView.asp?img=pmialloy3000.jpg
Was £67.22 Now £46.77 + VAT

PYE Tested Bottles. (European Standard) £53.79 .incVAT
it depends on your budget and personal preference. but your on the right track, that's about as bog standard as you will get for air tanks.

also you need to make sure you get the correct output. tanks come with high or low pressure regulators (thats the "bottle neck") and markers operate at different pressures, i have a mag and they love high pressure so in effect i run a line straight from bottle to valve which has an internal reg.

thats why electros come with regulators,you could use an HP bottle so long as there is some sort of pressure regulation before it enters the internals. just imagine pushing 850 psi through a marker that only runs on 250 - 300 psi

pop goes the weasel :eek:

look around the various retailers they may have something spakly that catches your eye.

aaronxl

C.P.C Militia
May 31, 2007
kent
that bottle will serve you gun and is exactly what my first air tank was. unless you £130 to spare then 1.1 kevlar bottle would be better, however to start of with the alloy bottle is fine, two of my newbie friends both have those bottles and don't have a problem with them

Miles

Mar 14, 2009
Birmingham
also you need to make sure you get the correct output. tanks come with high or low pressure regulators (thats the "bottle neck") and markers operate at different pressures, i have a mag and they love high pressure so in effect i run a line straight from bottle to valve which has an internal reg.

You could use an HP bottle so long as there is some sort of pressure regulation before it enters the internals. just imagine pushing 850 psi through a marker that only runs on 250 - 300 psi

pop goes the weasel :eek:

look around the various retailers they may have something spakly that catches your eye.
1. How do I know if it is the correct output? etc? I don't want to blow up my gun! lol :/

2. What is a HP bottle? (Man I'm sucha noob you guys have gotta teach me :D)