Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What hopper is best

killz

Exmouth Seduction #13
Jun 19, 2007
Exmouth, Devon
hi guys just wanting your advice on which is the best hopper to use out of these four and what sort of price these are second hand?

Pulse
velocity
velocity junior
torque

cheers

Rellizate

Feb 6, 2008
One of the vlocitys, as the pulse's feedneck can break with overtightening quite easily.

Alex R

Fusion 141
Jul 15, 2006
North Yorkshire
Both the Vlocity and jnr hoppers are quick, the main difference between the two is ball capacity think the vlocity hold 180 and jnr 160, also the vlocity has the standard select force chip (limited settings) and the jnr has just on and off but both are upgradable, add a gangstar or blitz chip they are even faster (just regret selling mine), with custom settings and also the battery life is slightly longer, having never used a pulse I would'nt like to comment on it but would guess it is sound as eclipse brought out an expantion board for the for the 07 ego to allow the rf chip etc

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
i see you post about not getting on with settings on yer reloader b . perhaps a vlocity is not for you then. whilst a reloader has 3 or 4 settings, a vlocity has 8 or 9. perhaps a vl200 or vl quantum will suit your needs. failing that. a halo B :) simply on and off.

killz

Exmouth Seduction #13
Jun 19, 2007
Exmouth, Devon
yeah the only thing i dont get it with is that when i turn it on there are three settings when i turn it on and i dont know which one...rayko set it up for me and now it just is a pain in the ass for me

Rellizate

Feb 6, 2008
When you turn it on it'll flash and say which setting it's in. Then if you want to change it turn it off again, then turn it on and when the green led is on press the button again, and i'll change to red, then press the button the number of times you want for each speed setting. E.G 3 presses - speed 3, 1 press - speed 1. e.t.c

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Torque= very simple, very fast, very light, very hard on batteries (at least mine is)
Pulse=very fast, antijam button, but the 2 guys on my team that have them have broken the feednecks
Haven't used the others

PreacherMan

Like a moth to the flame
Nov 2, 2006
Midlands
i have all three hoppers (pulse, velocity and reloader B)

reloader B, switch on, THEN load your paint in, nice on your battery life because its not trying to feed balls all the time. Its REACTIVE, hears gun fire, feeds paint, no noise, stops feeding... once you have set it, what is there to change??

The other two aren't as nice on batteries UNLESS you get upgraded chips for them or the Rf Chip with the pulse because they are PROACTIVE they are trying to feed paint all the time.....

team members use all three, and each prefers a different one.....

(basically they all do the job right, and get paint to you marker faster than you can fire) ;)

i haven't tried a Torque yet.......

Scars

Retired tattooed lout!
What do you want in a hopper

V'locities are tight but kill barreries 9v are just not made to power motors
Pulses are a little noisey and a touch on the chunky side, but are damn quick, if you going to go all the way and get a chip n harness they are amazing, pretty good on batteries

Cant comment on the torque :(