Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What Hopper to get?

Joshh

Jan 25, 2015
I currently have a Mini and am not sure which hopper to get? people are recommending Rotors and Spires? which is best for its money?

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
Both excellent. Spires are a tad more expensive but some people will argue that they are heavies they are superior.

Personally the limit in tournies is 10bps so any hopper will do really.

You have a vast choose:
Spire
Rotor
Prophecy Z2
Reloade B
Magna
Halo
Vlocity
He'll even a revvy or an egg will do the job for a few quid.

Stephen

RIP Topcats
Apr 27, 2008
Hertfordshire
If you're playing tourny, then a rotor or spire. Spire wins hands down for me - easier to disassemble, lighter, smaller profile, wider feed. Rotor wins on battery consumption though. If you can then spend the money on a spire.

I started with an old Halo B V35, which could still keep up with my gun in any situation. But replacing batteries and taking the ting apart was an absolute pain. Look at it as an investment, a good loader will see you through many years of paintball if looked after properly!

Joshh

Jan 25, 2015
If you're playing tourny, then a rotor or spire. Spire wins hands down for me - easier to disassemble, lighter, smaller profile, wider feed. Rotor wins on battery consumption though. If you can then spend the money on a spire.

I started with an old Halo B V35, which could still keep up with my gun in any situation. But replacing batteries and taking the ting apart was an absolute pain. Look at it as an investment, a good loader will see you through many years of paintball if looked after properly!
I originaly had a Invert Halo 2, got shot bang on in the middle and smashed the front to bits so ive kinda gone off them also looking for something which is quick to disassemble

Joshh

Jan 25, 2015
Both excellent. Spires are a tad more expensive but some people will argue that they are heavies they are superior.

Personally the limit in tournies is 10bps so any hopper will do really.

You have a vast choose:
Spire
Rotor
Prophecy Z2
Reloade B
Magna
Halo
Vlocity
He'll even a revvy or an egg will do the job for a few quid.
My main hopper choices were Z2, Rotor and Spire but hadn't hear the best things about the Z2

Joshh

Jan 25, 2015
All 3 are good to be honest (as are many of the cheaper things)

Personally for me I'm a rotor fan, can be picked up for £60/70 and in 4 years of use I've never had an issue
Yea, i can see my self going for a rotor now, its just about finding the right colour and deal atm