Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what hopper

ashley lewis

blah blah blah
Dec 23, 2005
south wales (uk)
thebashley.bebo.com
hay guys been out of paintball for quite some time and just starting back up. my problem is everything has changed quite a bit and wanted to know what hopper and speed feed was best.

soz if this has all ready been asked
cheers in advance

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
Empire Prophecy v2 or the new Z2 and quickfeed or a Dye Rotor with a KM Spine would be most expensive but possibly the best bet and they certainly hold their resale value best.

Maybe a Halo or reloader b with a virtue quickfeed if you're on a tighter budget.

It is up to you ultimately, you may get several different opinions. Above is my personal one. I've had both a Prophecy and then switched to a Rotor. Maybe worth buying a used prophecy if I'm ever on the A-ball field as the rotor doesn't like reballs.

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
Very little. I have read the earlier gen 1's had some issues, but I couldn't tell you what to be honest...

Gen 2 or 3 and you should be golden. Probably never need to buy another loader as if anything does break or go south, the parts are all really easy to get at and change out.

TrikkyD

Jokers
Jan 7, 2010
Nottingham
the only issue i've ever had with a Rotor was the LED in the button stopped took it to a Dye Tech at an event an they just swapped the whole whole board without me even asking them to so top back up from Dye at events for these lovley bits of kits oh yeah big down side had to change the batteries in mine in Feb this year sucks not getting a full years use on one set of batteries :D:D

magicmonkey

Life Begins In 10 Seconds
Jun 4, 2006
Lichfield
profile.myspace.com
im happy with my pulse (in halo shells) and my empire B2. they feed plenty fast enough and are cheap to pick up secondhand.
i've never been to even a rec ball site where they let you shoot more than 18bps anyways. both mentioned hoppers can handle that fine.

automag

Jan 14, 2008
Hello

I would have to say DYE ROTOR, I have had no problems with it at all. Very easy to break down to clean. Dye sell each component separately so if you break anything you can just buy that part. Battery life is great.

Have a look at this for durability

Regards

Ant