Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what injuries have you had or seen

Jul 23, 2011
i have played 8 times in total all at delta force kegworth and i have no marker of my own i have only just started buying my own stuff but i all ready have some battle scars
(well not really but still)

first injury was when i was running to a hut i stood on a small tree stump whilst sprinting and nearly fell over it hurt like hell but i limped my way there and helped keep the huts secure after we won that game we had a break and i kept playing the rest of the day though i probably shouldn't have i was fine when i whent back home but the next day when i woke up in bed it was like my foot was being hit by a hammer every time something so much as touched it i couldn't walk for a week and had to hop around

next time i was sprinting though the woods trying to outflank them on the left i once again stood on a small tree stump fell forward and i was still holding the marker in my right hand the marker hit into a tree and the trigger guard somehow ripped of quite a bit of the skin on my trigger finger and i dont mean just a top small layer i mean i small bleeding alout and my skin was hanging of i swore up a storm

the marshals came over they asked me if i wanted to leave and i decided not to i kept playing shooting left handed but made sure not to get close to the ground as to not infect the wound i took out one player but someone managed to shoot me in the ass when i was using a tree for cover and i left i whent to the dead zone and everyone was grossed the hell out over the it and eventually we whent back to the safe zone

the site manager found out about it and asked me to once again sign a forum about health and safety though it wasn't easy i never write with my left hand i then washed it of and we put some anti bacterial stuff on it and a plaster though i had to put it on for liability reasons just encase i was allergic the site manager then said that he rearly dosent want me to keep playing and that i should go the the hospital now i dident want to but agreed with him but on one condition all the paint i brought and haven't used i want back next time i played

whent to the hospital and they patches it up and put some paper stitches on it 2 days later i re dressed the wound then i noticed my finger was starting to lose feeling and a few days later i checked the wound and it was revolting i thought i might lose my finger it whent black white and yellowish with a bit of pink wet looking flesh next day i whent to the local doctors surgery and they said it wasn't infected and thats what large wounds normally look like when they start to heal and then they re dressed it and asked me to take it of in 2 to 3 days to let it heal

i did and it took a week or two but now its fully healed and you wouldn't know anything had happened to it if you just looked lol but now when i go to the same paintball center a Marshall always seams to bring it up :p

i all so have some lesser ones i have been shot in the nuts quite a few times and the neck as well last time i whent paintballing i took out all but one of the enemy players and we kind of had a dog fight around this building until eventually i shot him in the neck the Marshall called him out and i thought the game was over ran over to get the objective and i then got shot in the nuts 3 times from about 5 to 7 feet away turns out the Marshall then said oh wait never mind neck shots don't count keep playing

oh and allso im kinda new here i wold love if people can give me some advice for instance where do i go on here to find a local team or chat with people that live nearby i rearly would love to go paintball with people i know rather than strangers

allso i live 6 miles from leiester and about as close as that to loughbro

and if your interested here is the gear i brought recently

a army surplus woodland camo jacket its allso made of rip stop fabric it has loades of huge inner pockets that you can fit a small marker or a few pods in it cost me £14.99

a flak jacket its kinda just for looks rearly its a bit small i brought it of of ebay and they listed the wrong size but they refuse to give a full refund £9.99

a plastic replica helmet with a camo cover on top its all so adjustable and very comfortable you could sleep with this thing £10.99

tacamo 200 round hopper it looks nice and it supost to help prevent chops and increase bps i think it was about £7.90

and i have brought these but they havent arived yet

a woodland camo squeegee £1.60

woodland camo neck protector £4.60

proto 150 ball pods 2x olive £6.50

gold dog tags just for looks :cool: £2.30

im thinking of buying

woodland camo trowsers around £15.00

empire e vents red around £30.00 maybe more

clear shot dandy wipes i think its about £8.00

a good woodland camo belt around £5.00

some gloves ether camo or a stylish red £12.00 max

camo knee and elbow pads £12.99

some fake bullets to attach to the helmet like borg tech £3.00 for plastic ones

and a marker im thinking a cheap tippmann 98 but im open to other ideas £20.00 to £50.00

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Last month, had been crouching behind a tree for about 5 minutes then decided it would be a good idea to sprint to another tree about 20 yards away, three paces into the sprint colapsed with what felt like cramp in my calf, stopped playing for the rest of the day. Woke up next morning - couldn't walk, turns out I've ripped my calf muscle, I've had three weeks on crutches so far, another three before I can walk properly again.

Moral of the story, if you're 17 stone, over 30 and as unfit as me just stay where you are and get shot.

Also learnt that an NXT shocker thrown 15 foot still work perfectly.

Talfryn

The Attritionist
May 14, 2010
West Sussex
i have played 8 times in total all at delta force kegworth and i have no marker of my own i have only just started buying my own stuff but i all ready have some battle scars
(well not really but still)

first injury was when i was running to a hut i stood on a small tree stump whilst sprinting and nearly fell over it hurt like hell but i limped my way there and helped keep the huts secure after we won that game we had a break and i kept playing the rest of the day though i probably shouldn't have i was fine when i whent back home but the next day when i woke up in bed it was like my foot was being hit by a hammer every time something so much as touched it i couldn't walk for a week and had to hop around

next time i was sprinting though the woods trying to outflank them on the left i once again stood on a small tree stump fell forward and i was still holding the marker in my right hand the marker hit into a tree and the trigger guard somehow ripped of quite a bit of the skin on my trigger finger and i dont mean just a top small layer i mean i small bleeding alout and my skin was hanging of i swore up a storm

the marshals came over they asked me if i wanted to leave and i decided not to i kept playing shooting left handed but made sure not to get close to the ground as to not infect the wound i took out one player but someone managed to shoot me in the ass when i was using a tree for cover and i left i whent to the dead zone and everyone was grossed the hell out over the it and eventually we whent back to the safe zone

the site manager found out about it and asked me to once again sign a forum about health and safety though it wasn't easy i never write with my left hand i then washed it of and we put some anti bacterial stuff on it and a plaster though i had to put it on for liability reasons just encase i was allergic the site manager then said that he rearly dosent want me to keep playing and that i should go the the hospital now i dident want to but agreed with him but on one condition all the paint i brought and haven't used i want back next time i played

whent to the hospital and they patches it up and put some paper stitches on it 2 days later i re dressed the wound then i noticed my finger was starting to lose feeling and a few days later i checked the wound and it was revolting i thought i might lose my finger it whent black white and yellowish with a bit of pink wet looking flesh next day i whent to the local doctors surgery and they said it wasn't infected and thats what large wounds normally look like when they start to heal and then they re dressed it and asked me to take it of in 2 to 3 days to let it heal

i did and it took a week or two but now its fully healed and you wouldn't know anything had happened to it if you just looked lol but now when i go to the same paintball center a Marshall always seams to bring it up :p

i all so have some lesser ones i have been shot in the nuts quite a few times and the neck as well last time i whent paintballing i took out all but one of the enemy players and we kind of had a dog fight around this building until eventually i shot him in the neck the Marshall called him out and i thought the game was over ran over to get the objective and i then got shot in the nuts 3 times from about 5 to 7 feet away turns out the Marshall then said oh wait never mind neck shots don't count keep playing

oh and allso im kinda new here i wold love if people can give me some advice for instance where do i go on here to find a local team or chat with people that live nearby i rearly would love to go paintball with people i know rather than strangers

allso i live 6 miles from leiester and about as close as that to loughbro

and if your interested here is the gear i brought recently

a army surplus woodland camo jacket its allso made of rip stop fabric it has loades of huge inner pockets that you can fit a small marker or a few pods in it cost me £14.99

a flak jacket its kinda just for looks rearly its a bit small i brought it of of ebay and they listed the wrong size but they refuse to give a full refund £9.99

a plastic replica helmet with a camo cover on top its all so adjustable and very comfortable you could sleep with this thing £10.99

tacamo 200 round hopper it looks nice and it supost to help prevent chops and increase bps i think it was about £7.90

and i have brought these but they havent arived yet

a woodland camo squeegee £1.60

woodland camo neck protector £4.60

proto 150 ball pods 2x olive £6.50

gold dog tags just for looks :cool: £2.30

im thinking of buying

and a marker im thinking a cheap tippmann 98 but im open to other ideas £20.00 to £50.00
Just sounds like you need to watch where you're going... :rolleyes:

Redd

Jul 21, 2011
Bristol(UK)
haha the probs worst thing that happened to me was a 3 months ago i was sprinting to the half way mark from the start and went to stop...i didnt stop instead i fell over sliding on my knees into the remains of a brick wall sticking out of the ground and messed me right knee up big time my knee was almost black with a bruise going from my knee down to my shin as well as some scratches and this was through some paint-balling trousers. all im gunna say is i have bought some bladed football boots and chucked my converse away lol

estwing

Hedgehoppers Anonymous
Feb 3, 2007
Cheadle
my mate broke his collar bone jumpin over tyres on rubber rampage at unreal, prob was the other team thought he was acting to get near the flag and lit him up ,thing was he couldnt put his hand up to say was out and they kept shooting him poor scotty...

benepv

Aug 13, 2011
UK
im thinking of buying

Oh by the way i'm just letting you know that you couldn't by a tippmann 98 for £20 - £50. For a new one you would be looking at £100-£120 depending if you want the custom and if you are looking to buy it second hand if you are lucky you will get one for about £70-£80

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
I saw a guy knock himself out during an urban game at a disused hospital. He tried to hide in an concrete coal bunker but didn't duck enough. I was marshalling at the time and saw him run into the bunker, thinking to myself ooh that's gonna hurt. He was flat out for about a minute, and needed a trip to local A&E for 10 stitches in his forehead.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
I usually fall over at slow speed or when walking

But my main trick is not ducking enough for bunker style doorways
Couple of months ago there was a door to go in then a quick 180 turn, so the pair of us stacked at the door, gave each other the nod then I stepped forward and cracked my forehead on the door, staggered back, composed myself, went again and was hit blue on blue from the opposite window. My buddy was incapacitated in hysterics

Non paintball related I once walked into a road sing at work
Not the sign post, bottom of a triangle warning sign on my forehead
I had stepped out of my car, started to walk, turned to lock with the remote and turned back straight into the sign. Nice bit of momentary concussion

Quick look around and I thought I got away with not being noticed, but when I got in the office all my staff attempted to give concern and not to laugh in my face as one had been at the window at the time. However if I had not been spotted the cut across my forehead would have been a giveaway