Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what injuries have you had or seen

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
I hooked my foot under a tree root off a break at NPF a couple of weekends ago, smashed myself into the floor. All I could think at the time was "oh noes ! My marker and tank!" Not "Oh sugar, I might hurt myself here!"

I landed full on my chest, saved my marker *Hussah!*

Was in pain for about 15 minutes, then fine 'til the end of the day. Woke up on the sunday and I though Babe Ruth had swung a homer into my chest... I sneezed and felt like someone had knifed me !

Hospital on the afternoon, result : Forest floor 1-0 Ribs

Not too bad, but pretty bashed up and definatley bruised them. On the mend now though, hopefully in time for the next day's play.

strafingrun

Apr 2, 2010
chorley
seen a guy run full speed into a tree a few weeks back, went head first onto a cut back branch and gave himself one hell of a gouge across his crown... was lucky he didnt impale himself

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
I got filled in by the doorman before one of Robbo's training sessions, back in the day. Face broke my fall on every step leaving the club. Spent the night in hospital being stuck back together.

Never injured playing though, not even been shot.

Smally85

Super5ives 2010 Champions
I got filled in by the doorman before one of Robbo's training sessions, back in the day. Face broke my fall on every step leaving the club. Spent the night in hospital being stuck back together.

Never injured playing though, not even been shot.
That's what you get for frequenting a club that shares it's name with a paintball team ;)

Timboy

www.shorelineoutdoor.com
12 months ago this weekend, I ended up in hospital after nearly killing myself at the Tippmann Challenge.

A faulty pyro blew the top of the church apart at Holmbush and nearly took my head off in the process.

Ended up with a 6 inch nail embedded in my head by 1 inch - which being a man I just yanked out.........cue fountain of blood erupting from my head and one of the marshalls vomited lol.

Great times.

Someone kindly took a photo of my mask after it had been partially cleaned - I'm gutted they didn't get a pic when it was really covered in claret: