Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What is an 'anti-syphon tube' and an 'on/off valve'

In the simplest terms, an anti- syphon tube is only in CO2 bottles. Its purpose is to prevent liquid CO2 from leaving the bottle and therefore stops the isides of your marker from freezing.
An on/off valve is designed so you can allow gas to leave or stay in the bottle depending if it is open (on) or closed (off).

Kitch

Super'5ives'Man
Jul 10, 2001
Sexy South
Visit site
just make sure u line up the anti syphon tube when the valve is screwed all the way into the donkey (ASA). If you are buying preset up with the marker this should have been done for you

OK...thanx :) Just another thing aswell. (I feel like I am wasting all your time here guy...but hey:)) I am thinking of possiably buying the set-up on the Eclipse website (combo deals) of the Spyder Aggressor XT. Once again...if anyone could give me any info on that and whether or not it is a good starter marker...it would be helpful :D Taa!

Tom Tom

Damn you ALL
Jul 27, 2001
Waterlooville
www.thinkingfortuesday.com
If you buy the Spyder for a good combo deal at £121.81
you will want to (more than likely) upgrade quite soon after.

Now you dont mention if you are going in for tourneys or just Walk-on / rec ball.

If you are just going to play in the woods and it is just for this then I guess it is a good place to start.

But as mentioned, save that £121.81 and wait a few more months and get a second hand marker.

You can normally pick up a good cocker for about £200 - £400 (depending on what you are looking for)

Again all markers can be used for all occasions but you will see where you fall down playing bigger events with an entry level marker.

Hope this helps.