Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What is largest pod holder for fat guys lol

dazzer35

In My Scope? Smile!
Feb 11, 2012
Hey fellows need some advice im a 42 inch fat b**tard and want some knowledge of the biggest pod holder i,e 11 pods and largest waist size without buying an extra bit for them and has anyone seen a molle vest/ harness with like a shotgun ammo belt going down the middle but for pods like a l shaped belt but so pods can be held down the front as well is it a tall order ??

dazzer35

In My Scope? Smile!
Feb 11, 2012
Thanks for reply but no ive got a molle vest and would like say a dye attack pack but not sure of the sizes of these and getting carried away figured if i could find sumthink like an over then under shoulder belt L shaped i could have pods going diagonally down front as well thinking nth v sth see lol like a mexican bandido lmao

dazzer35

In My Scope? Smile!
Feb 11, 2012
And does the extender work well ?? Are the empire packs quite large buddy ??

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
image.png image.png A true bandolier style for paintball pods is probably not around
A seamstress could make one up, but unless you're seriously underestimating the 42" waist I don't expect you're fat enough to have the body size for a bandolier to practically take 140 or 100 ball sized pods!

50 ball pods may fit a 40mm grenade shell bandolier - but I think the pods would still be fatter then 40mm shells

Pistol and pump players who use 8 or 10 ball tubes have a few options on bandoliers - more paintball specific choices around in the us, but shotgun bandoliers do the job, or depending on the tube lid type to make sure it doesn't fall through - they can be slotted directly into Molle weave

Some pod belts are referred to as bandoliers, but usually means a pod belt with horizontal pods and are more likely to hold less pods then a vertical one could - the style being used for the direction of pod rather than capacity

dazzer35

In My Scope? Smile!
Feb 11, 2012
P2120002.JPG thanks for replys fellows but made one up with a bt 7 pod holder on front got another pod holder to go on so can have 11 on front and gotta get a battlepac for say 9 pods for a fat ******* thought better get an expander belt so took advice and brought one got a tac vest see and last yr at nth vs sth i found that i ran out of paint and air so this year gonna be 2 air tanks one on and one at the back and a shedload of paintballs on a fat b**tard ill have trouble moving lol

dazzer35

In My Scope? Smile!
Feb 11, 2012
I bolted the bt pack on as well and tried with 7 full pods and worked well not running about with it yet so will soon see what its like but could go under my tack vest at back as well