Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What is 'Love' anyway?

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
I think the true definition of love for a woman is when you meet "The One".

You don't know when or where you will meet her, but when you do, you know that she is The One the first time you see her.

You won't even need to say anything. You will just know.

And she will feel the same.

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I think the true definition of love for a woman is when you meet "The One".

You don't know when or where you will meet her, but when you do, you know that she is The One the first time you see her.

You won't even need to say anything. You will just know.

And she will feel the same.
Yah, and Robin Williams will be your dad, and he'll also fall in love, but then some crazy wierdness will happen and he'll end up going to school in your place, while you have to use your teenage cunning to run his failing business. There will be a ton of antics, and some embarassing moments with your mom, but love will win out in the end, your dads biz will survive & thrive (thanks in no small part to you and the part you played), your Dad will marry the woman he fell in love with, and ths will turn out to be the widowed mother of the girl you met. Crazy Huh?

No crazier than what JonathanA wrote though...

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Yah, and Robin Williams will be your dad, and he'll also fall in love, but then some crazy wierdness will happen and he'll end up going to school in your place, while you have to use your teenage cunning to run his failing business. There will be a ton of antics, and some embarassing moments with your mom, but love will win out in the end, your dads biz will survive & thrive (thanks in no small part to you and the part you played), your Dad will marry the woman he fell in love with, and ths will turn out to be the widowed mother of the girl you met. Crazy Huh?

No crazier than what JonathanA wrote though...
I speak from experience, Missy.

She knows who she is.

:)

Someone should make that film, but with Chris Rock as my dad. Or Martin Lawrence, as he really needs the work right now. He's so versatile, he could play both my mother and my father.

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
I speak from experience, Missy.

She knows who she is.

:)
Jonathan, because of you, I am going to have to put on my 'Patrick Bateman' style macintosh and murder an entire box of incredibly soft, wide-eyed puppies. This will restore balance in the universe and avoid this spiraling into a complete vomfest (assuming you don't want to hurt more of them).

Seriously, you cannot really buy this "The One" stuff can you? There are over 6 billion people in the world and a good percentage are up for it...

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I think anybody still in their teens can most certainly describe certain types of love such as sibling or parental love but I don't think they are equipped to adequately describe the love you have for a partner ..... this particular expertise comes later in life.
I realise there might be some differing of opinion here but the majority of this will emerge from the younger element maybes.