The Home Of European Paintball

What is 'Love' anyway?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
For the record I'm 22. :rolleyes:
Rainman, I hadn't realised I was directing my post to you, I think it mentioned teens and as you are 22, it seems to suggest to me you should have immediately excluded yourself from the scope of my post ..... well, that is of course, unless you suspect you still have some growing up to do ....... :rolleyes:

Rainman

Paintball Savant
Sep 8, 2009
Plymouth, Devon
Sorry robbo did'nt even read your post but was providing some information to piper. I apologise for you having to waste your time needlessly flaming me.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Sorry robbo did'nt even read your post but was providing some information to piper. I apologise for you having to waste your time needlessly flaming me.

I have read some of your posts rainman, I think the word 'needlessly' in your post was maybe presumptuous ... which by the way, might also be said for the word 'savant' by your avatar .....

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
OK, I'll bite.

For those of you who aren't happy with my previous analogy, an alternative definition of love is someone who knows all the worst things about you, but loves you anyway.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
OK, I'll bite.

For those of you who aren't happy with my previous analogy, an alternative definition of love is someone who knows all the worst things about you, but loves you anyway.

A lot of the 'worst' things people have done tend to be hidden from others ...... even partners.

Be careful Jonathan, you are gonna come out the other side of this one with one of them sickly sounding phrases that get passed around by email .... generally by chicks.