Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What is 'Love' anyway?

pablo666

Ouch !

Pablo, I'm probably one of the oldest, if not the oldest guy on these boards, and as such, I have a shed load of life experiences;
And all of these experiences are straining at the seams in trying to convince you to decline Missy's offer of a slow, extremely painful death.
Thanks for the advice but i'm afraid i cannot just leave a subject where i have done nothing wrong and been spoken to the way i have, a patronizing and derogatory manner. I may be 17 but i'm not thick. I'd rather stick up for myself and hold my head high than be pushed off a topic i just gave my opinion on by someone who i do not know, but seems to have taken a disliking to my PERSONAL view.

CK

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
My money's on Missy because :-

a) He's a mate of mine

and

b) He's gonna win

Good luck Pablo, may the lord be with you ....... you might need him.

Rules : No gouging, no biting and no metaphorical head-butting ..... you can of course, curse like hell and there's extra points awarded for witty comebacks but even more points given for intellectual slam dunks ......

<<<<<---Pulls over cushion, grabs the remote, don't like popcorn and so cough candy and those little pink prawny things will do nicely .... woo hoo !!!

pablo666

My money's on Missy because :-

a) He's a mate of mine

and

b) He's gonna win

Good luck Pablo, may the lord be with you ....... you might need him.

Rules : No gouging, no biting and no metaphorical head-butting ..... you can of course, curse like hell and there's extra points awarded for witty comebacks but even more points given for intellectual slam dunks ......

<<<<<---Pulls over cushion, grabs the remote, don't like popcorn and so cough candy and those little pink prawny things will do nicely .... woo hoo !!!
For me it's not a case of win or lose, all i'm in it for is to show someone that sometimes, personal opinions should be kept to themselves, Nice and personal for a reason.

CK

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Thanks for the advice but i'm afraid i cannot just leave a subject where i have done nothing wrong and been spoken to the way i have, a patronizing and derogatory manner. I may be 17 but i'm not thick. I'd rather stick up for myself and hold my head high than be pushed off a topic i just gave my opinion on by someone who i do not know, but seems to have taken a disliking to my PERSONAL view.

CK
Actually Pab, I agree, you shouldn't be pushed off a subject, and I also agree, you ain't thick, and I'm seriously glad I ain't involved and so.......let battle commence .... oh, and just one more thing Pab, I commend you for possessing a pair of bollocks, most would have scurried out the back door and for that, I can't help but think you remind me of...... well me actually at that age ...... I think I was about the same attitude as yourself in not taking any sh!t.

But then again, boy, did I get some life-lessons and come unstuck a few times when I stuck my neck out.

Well done and good luck Pab ... it should be entertaining whichever way it goes :)

pablo666

Actually Pab, I agree, you shouldn't be pushed off a subject, and I also agree, you ain't thick, and I'm glad I ain't involved and so.......let battle commence .... oh, and just one more thing Pab, I commend you for possessing a pair of bollocks, most would have scurried out the back door and for that, I can't help but think you remind me of...... well me actually at that age ...... I think I was about the same attitude as yourself in not taking any sh!t.

But then again, boy, did I get some life-lessons and come unstuck a few times when I stuck my neck out.

Well done and good luck Pab ... it should be entertaining whichever way it goes :)
Thanks, perhaps i will be taught one now, perhaps not. Only time and posting will tell ;)

CK

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Im well stocked up on Popcorn.

Have at it.

Robbo are there any side bets on whether Missy makes Pablo cry?
Im up for a bit of that action.
I don't think Pab's the crying type, he's got balls the lad, no doubt about that ..... gotta respect that Jon, gotta respect that !

I don't think Pab's the crying type, he's got balls the lad, no doubt about that ..... gotta respect that Jon, gotta respect that !
Yeah most definately.
Im just stirring, sad git that I am.

Threads like this one really add to the forum I think.

With that said, Missy can identify and push peoples buttons like no other.
If this is him going easy Im really looking forward to whats coming next.

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
My money is on Pab, i always back outsiders they give better returns :D

How can a thread that started off about love become a testosterone based slang fest? I guess for anyone wanting to understand or query 'love' ... the above is not love but we all love a good fight no pun intended :D

PS Robbo you missed nipping off the list bud, good old windmilling should deffo be allowed however.

Love it :D