Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What is Platinum member?

Letspandarize

Banned
Aug 16, 2013
I'm sure this is a really stupid question, but what do you get with being a platinum member?
I want to get it but what is the advantages of this?

Thank you

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
besides one getting in on the selective part of the forum, your details of yourself and Bank gives the security to anyone buying or selling from / to others gives peace of mind that YOU are a bona fide personified gentleman. .. or at least should be ??

Reactions: Letspandarize

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Increased PM allowance, access to Platinum classified which allows you to sell non paintball related items, prestige, respectability and you are supporting the running of the forum.

Dec 7, 2012
This has probably been covered before, so apologies if it has, but how much is a platinum membership and how long does the subscription last?

Cheers

Letspandarize

Banned
Aug 16, 2013
besides one getting in on the selective part of the forum, your details of yourself and Bank gives the security to anyone buying or selling from / to others gives peace of mind that YOU are a bona fide personified gentleman. .. or at least should be ??
Increased PM allowance, access to Platinum classified which allows you to sell non paintball related items, prestige, respectability and you are supporting the running of the forum.
Thank you guys! Will be getting it in a minute!!:D

Gaz #68

Warped #68
May 14, 2010
Wolverhampton
Personally I use the forums a lot (mainly reading stuff but I do post up when I think I contribute). For me it was less about the benefits but more about supporting the forums themselves. When I look back on various things I have purchased I would class lifetime plat membership as one of the best value for money things I have bought. I know I could pretty much have had the same experience for free but sometimes free services are worth a donation because of the quality of what they provide and that's the way I looked at my membership, plus you get a funky badge :)