Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What is Sup air?

unistu

Platinum Member
Jul 10, 2008
newcastle
supair is a form of paintball where the bunkers or baracades or whatever you would like to call them are big enflaitables, like this

http://www.predator.com.au/photos/supair.jpg

its quite abit faster, however i cant give you all the info as im still quite a noob :)

matty:)
very much what he said ^^^^^^^^

but if ya want a good idea on it look on youtube.com you will get a better idea off that

Miles

Mar 14, 2009
Birmingham
Well what's the difference between speedball and sup air...

Are there any others apart from those two and woodsball? :confused:

Duncan Berry

London Tigers 2
May 27, 2008
Cambridge
speedball pre-dated sup'air along with hyperball, they used hard bunkers like pallets, oil drums or tubing even hay bails.
Sup'air replaced those hard bunkers with inflatable ones and Sup'air was born

Miles

Mar 14, 2009
Birmingham
speedball pre-dated sup'air along with hyperball, they used hard bunkers like pallets, oil drums or tubing even hay bails.
Sup'air replaced those hard bunkers with inflatable ones and Sup'air was born
Oh so, its not speedball I will be looking at playing? Its Sup Air?

Duncan Berry

London Tigers 2
May 27, 2008
Cambridge
not quite sure what you mean but i will try and answer what i think you mean.

if you are looking to play on a field with inflatables (which most tournys are these days) then your be playing sup'air

if your playing with hard obstacles but on an open ground then it will will be either speedball or hyperball, i think there maybe 1 or 2 sites that have some of these but as far as im aware there are no tournys in these formats left.

woodsball can either be scenario, recball, or woodland tournament.
Scenario games have objectives to complete and sometimes go for the more militray feel.
Recball is like a walkon event at a woodland site, just your casual own gunner having some fun.
Woodland tourny is quite simply a tourny is the woodland enviorment be it capture the flag to defend/assult a base.

hope that helps