Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What is Supair and stuff?

paintballJett

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2008
Sm5 2lw
Hey, Im new to all this, just got some gear and all that but im curious...what's Supair and all these things i keep seeing here? Are they a class of playing, a tourny or a set of match rules or something?
Instead of a tree its a plastic bunker full of air. Its played on a level (well mostly level) field with bunkers of different shapes.

paintballJett

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2008
Sm5 2lw
Ah right ok, makes sense.. Thanks ;) Any others i should know about? Iv'e seen woodsball but thats it i think.
Well Mill Sim is basically woodsball. Mill Sim it Military Simulator, meaning its copying the military style of combat.

I prefer sup air or: "Power rangers running around a load of bouncy castles"

Ellis90

London Attrition
Nov 7, 2008
south
way i look at it, nearly everyone starts ballin in the woods- then some move on to tournament or "sup air ball"

in my opinion, it is more action, more adrenaline, more paint, more pain, more of a sport, more competitive- generally awesome and therefore i prefer it..

nothing wrong with woodsball- still play it all the time :cool:

Solo

Rewind!

also, read my sig
Haha, Loving the sig ;) And ok cool, Guess ill have to play both to find out ... Shame really, me Shwat and ShiftySuperior were going to go to the Big Game this weekend but i managed to get stuck back over in Northern Ireland working... so gotta wait for the Northern Quarter newbie day now in May :(

though Shwat has gone somewere today for some indoor paintball