Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What is Supair and stuff?

Apr 22, 2009
Wirral
Haha, Loving the sig ;) And ok cool, Guess ill have to play both to find out ... Shame really, me Shwat and ShiftySuperior were going to go to the Big Game this weekend but i managed to get stuck back over in Northern Ireland working... so gotta wait for the Northern Quarter newbie day now in May :(

though Shwat has gone somewere today for some indoor paintball
Yea.. still waiting for him to get back to c wot it was like.. i think the sup'air stuff looks fun tho faster paced and closer... sounds perfect! :D

JonnyS

Apr 29, 2008
Belfast
If your stuck in northern ireland working, you can still play airball or woodsball, there are a number of sites you can check out... visit www.paintballer.ie

Numerous teams over here training that would let you join in as well if you ask on the forum.

Shwat

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2009
Wirral
Ive told him, but he refuses to. Plus, his marker and gear is at my house in england :p

Solo

Rewind!
Here are some other videos to help explain a little as to what speedball is about and how it looks from a less professional point of view

http://www.paintballer.ie/local-news-desk/753-speedball-open-day-s-o-d-series.html
(bottom of post for the videos)
Where's the nearest site to me you think? As I don't have any private transport (Starting driving lessons next week though) but by time ive finished those lessons ill be back in England anyway.

And before Shwat says it, not my boss isn't a taxi :p