Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What Is The Best Team Name Ever?

Tyger

Old School, New Tricks
Go back to the old school for the fun ones.

the "MUFFS". It stood for something, Male Underdog Freedom Fighting Squad or something. IT was a team of then industry giants, manufactring people and the like. They were challenged by an all female team of industry leaders called the "PUFFS" back when Cal Mag had the Am Open. They shot paint with Channel No. 5 in the balls.

There's also "Pink Fluffy Bunnies" who was another industry team, "Donner Party Animals" (who's team patch was a crossed fork and knife with a skull) who later became the "Regan Youth" I think. My favorite is the team of guys that worked at Disneyland in Cali. who called themselves "Mickey's Jihad". One 15 man team had a small sub-set in their team of what we'd now call back players that called themselves the "Soft White Underbelly". Go back even further to "The Lizzards of Ahhs", a cali 15 man team from the WAY back.

I've played on "A Bunch of blithering idiots" and took first in a pump gun random team open. Two teams that played each other at Skyball one year were "Mom" and "Your Little Sister". On paper, it was an intresting game.

I've always wanted to make team names just to throw people off. The Am. Open USED to give awards for best team name. I wanted to enter a team from Indiana called "Hoosier Daddy". Then there's "The Millard Fillmore Fan Club" and a team I'm still wanting to enter into a major event called "Newbies with Rentals". Any takers?

-Tyger

draconia17

May 14, 2003
long island, NY
personaly I like DYNASTY not only is it classy, and sophisticated. But it also states power., I dunno I could just be full of sh*t though.
Also I liked Ground Zero, but they changed it to New York Extreme (for obvious reasons, I feel) either way its cool.:)

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Originally posted by duffistuta
Kooh Doow in Billericay? Have you been smoking Dave Ruggles beard again? It was (is?) in the Midlands and had some blinding fields...Tim Taylor's site.
Heh, yeah it was pretty close to Birmingham and had a big f'off hill as one field - fond memories of lighting someone up as they rolled down the side, arms and legs flailing :)

Only site I know of that was in Billericay was Dragon's Lair.

As for team names, I like the simple not-too macho classics - Harlequins, Redskins etc. Though I may be a bit biased ;)