The Home Of European Paintball

What Is The Best Team Name Ever?

brian

BUNKER MONKEY
Aug 16, 2001
SoBored
Visit site
as far as i know

SAD stands for space alien desires,so i,m told by an ex sad player from years back.could be wrong though,frequently am lately...Brian:confused:

Aug 29, 2001
Brisbane, Australia
I also seem to remember (from my shady memories through beard smoking) that we once played as "poosex".

Only so when the teams were announced it was "can we have poosex with Nam on field one"

;)

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
Originally posted by Skaffen

Only site I know of that was in Billericay was Dragon's Lair.

As for team names, I like the simple not-too macho classics - Harlequins, Redskins etc. Though I may be a bit biased ;)
Well if you are applying bias 'cos of the Harlequins then surely you mean Westpoint, The home of paintball sports(if you remember the T-Shirts ;) )

Here's something else for you all

a little before Matt's pic

Aug 29, 2001
Brisbane, Australia
I've seen it before, just never had a soft copy to play with in Photoshop. ;)
I still have one of those old tops but without sleeves (can't remember why I took them off, must have been a reason).
:confused:

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Originally posted by Mark
Well if you are applying bias 'cos of the Harlequins then surely you mean Westpoint, The home of paintball sports(if you remember the T-Shirts ;) )

Heh, yeah actually I'm biased because of both the Harlequins (who I used to play for) and the Redskins (who I play for now).

While we're on the subject of old team pics - here's a lovely one of the Harlequins in early 93 at the old Dragon's Lair site - my second tournament, lovely bouffant (ginga?!...must have been funny light) do back then (front row, extreme left). ;)

Mark - were you playing at DL on Sunday with the Cougars?

Matty - we've gotta stop bumping into each other on forums, people will start to talk ;) (I post as 'Gadget' over on Bygames....and virtually every other forum except someone blagged the nick first on here).