Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What is the difference between a Ego 09 and a etek 3

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
I would say this to keep it simple, if there was no difference then planets investment is truely wasted..

We are talking about planets pro range markers here against there mid range markers..

If you want all the nice trimmings go with the EGO09, if you want new technology go with the ETEK3 , If you want a marker for todays tourneys pick either because as stated they both will shot happily 10BPS all day..

I have them all and as per the norm planet make awsome markers, they all have a difference and most Eclipse marker users will always have a fav, Mine would have to be the INFAMOUS SL74..

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
the Etek three will have the same consistency (probably) the same harshness on paint (probably) and fire at the same speed, the weight is negligible i doubt there is even 100g worth of differernce.

what people have to remember with paintball gear is that if you plotted it on a graph of performance vs price with price along the y axis, you would get a worryingly steep curve. from bottom left to top right. all markers will shoot paint, they just make you pay extra for a tiny amount less weight, less harsh on paint and good old 'agg' rating ;) and the price difference becomes huge where the performance difference becomes little
Probably,probably...that little bit of extra "performance" you pay for is what may give you the edge that you need to win.
Your statement will cover either a small market or a wide market,the difference will relate to a difference in the graph also.
If you use just Ego's and Etek's then the curve would be less dramatic than a graph that uses say Inferno's and Ego's.
I can't give an opinion on the Etek 3 as I've never shot one or held one;but when compared to the earlier Ego's the earlier Eteks were it seems an "economy" Ego..which performed as any top of the range marker would...