Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What is the dumbest thing you have done recently?

WildWayz

The Moose God
Dec 19, 2004
Batley, Near Leeds
paintball.moose-shack.com
Mine was at the weekend, just before I was due to go out to watch some Opera...

I was asked how much a 2013 Demon was new, so I went onto Vanguard's site and looked at the price. It was cheaper than the 2012 version, which isn't right... so I thought VAT wasn't added on. Rather than take the online price and add 20% on manually, I added one to the shopping cart. Went to the checkout. No VAT added on then... so I thought "it'll show it on PayPal's payment screen".
So I entered my PP details... screen said "The next screen will confirm payment". I interpreted that as "Review your payment info before paying". Wrong - I ordered a Demon.
Imagine how much my pants filled up with the brown stuff.

I quickly called Jason @ Vanguard and asked him to reverse the payment. Thankfully, the PayPal status was "unclaimed" so no money had been sent, so Jason just refused the order and it was cancelled off the system.

10 mins later, Frank messages me on PBNation to ask if I just placed and order, and why did I cancel it. If he had go there before Jason had cancelled it, he would have authorised the payment and WHAMMO i'd be up the creek without a paddle!

I wasn't even drunk! :)

What stupid things have you done?

Reactions: J O K E R

desponge

weekend warrior
Aug 6, 2003
Darlington
being half asleep and feeding the cats cat litter and lining their trays with dry cat food.....epic fail:oops:
then not realising till 10 minutes later when my eldest tells me my massive f**kup......doh!!

Reactions: sam tonks

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I emailed a colleague, laying down the smack on another colleague, who was f-ing up big-time. I accidentally emailed it to the guy I was bitching about.
Lovely moment that was.

NSKlad

Pistolas y Corazones
Dec 9, 2006
Bournemouth
My team at work is undergoing a restructure and the manager has decided to leave, so everyone is moody and edgy. I've been turning up late and going home early, as well as not filling in my time sheet properly (which is fairly obvious to my colleagues), so I owe roughly a day of extra work. I probably ****ed myself over big time, if the incoming manager sees I doubt my chances of being kept on.