Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What is the dumbest thing you have done recently?

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
bearing in mind I started playing in 1986/7 and then stopped in 1997 and then started again in 2013, I should be experienced enough around paintball markers. at a recent event, I went to chrono my gun and as I took the barrel sock off I shot myself in the fingers from pointblank range, and then as I said ouch I shot the chrono marshall in the leg, all in front of my old pred team mates.

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
This is not me and my Team mates will back me up on this.

One of the Team that shall remain nameless but lets call him "Steve" for arguments sake, is an experienced player and has been playing for over 20 years and is in his early 50's.

At every and I mean Every event we play, at least once a day, sometimes twice he always shoots a shot into his barrel sock as we are waiting to go on to a field or waiting on the field, without fail.

This is such a punter thing to do and yet he does this all the time !!!

Makes me smile just thinking about it :)

Reactions: WingNut

Riddick

The clowns made me do it
May 8, 2014
Acocks green
I bumped into a friend of a friend in my old area and chating about this and that and asked about a girl I once knew who lived around there saying she was a bit of a gower he went quite he look at me and said they just got engaged the other week so after I crawled up my own ass said good bye got in car and did one lol