Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What Is The Greatest Tournament In The UK?

D6

Jun 21, 2002
Nakatomi Plaza
Originally posted by cockersrule
not having been to them, but from word of mouth, id say its between heavens gate in july, or campaign cup:(
There hasn't been a heaven's gate before, so I don't think you can really judge it.

Uttoxeter is a top tournament venue- see you all there this weekend :)

Marchbrook is amazing too..

Red_Merkin

IMHO
Jul 9, 2001
Montreal
Dude, it is without a doubt the Campaign Cup.
It's in Crystal Palace, it's freaking massive, the best teams from all over the world attend, and it's a three day millenium event.

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
I'd have to say that the Indoors was off the hook so that gets my vote! I went along to the STR in Sept and it was pretty pimp, got to play one game for Cameronians B lol, and met Cook$, Walker and the usual suspects @ MM events. And nearly had it off with sum bird one of the boys brung back to the hotel in the morning lmao

As for the TV question i would have to say that the best one to watch would be the Indoors, it's just so fast and in ur face (don t like the cost though)!!

Mak D

Fi$h

FunKy-a$$ FleA Ba$$isT
Mar 20, 2003
So$co/Manc/Marseille
Visit site
Campaign cup is kinda just the best and there is no real doubt about it, but I love the indoors, cos its like a totally different and totally intense kinda paintball, and no event I've been to over the years is quite as in ur face and fast as that.

Campaign Cup rocks tho, it has to be said.

Fi$h