Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What Is The Most Popular Gogle Systems And Why?

The Ralpst

Mar 13, 2003
Willmar, MN
Visit site
Gotta go with the V-Force Morphs. I've never tried the other two popular ones, but I haven't wanted to because there is nothing wrong with the Morphs. They're comfy, protective (always good!) and the lenses are obscenely easy to change with great optical accuracy. Pretty much it's down to style and performance needs in the end, but V-Force makes good stuff.

Aarron

SNARF
Mar 17, 2003
Visit site
Gotta be the new dye invisions for me as they are extremley comfy and never fog and now that ive fitted my new dyetanium blue lenses they look bling bling!!:D

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
Originally posted by Benfrain
Hey Burb, are they the 2002 ones that were fogging?

I'm about to get another set of goggles (love my Vforce because they NEVER fog but am after something different) and was thinking I'd go with the invisions...

Tried the 2003 Invisions and they are better for having the bigger ear bits but I have heard mixed reports about fogging? Can't figure out if it's faulty sets somehow, or just a general design problem...
I think they where the 2002 ones, they only fog when your trying to stay calm, ie a one on one, or when your sat posting on someone waiting for them to come and mug you!

Ask my team mate Lee, we lost a game because he couldnt see through the dam things.

:mad:

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Okay, have errred on the side of caution and gone for some Proteus...

Might not look as good as the Invisions but hopefully they will be more functional... Also tried some on and they felt damn comfy! Invisions 'pinched' my nostrils in a little... :(

Cheers - Ben

essx

Sep 10, 2006
Essex
i loved my morphs till the fell apart (age)!! but great goggles!!!never fogged!
i use proteus chams for workin on site. only downside is gettin the lenses out!!

but i love my e-vents to bits!! easy to change the lenses, very comfy, light!!! and soft!! perfect!!