Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What is "The" preferred tournament marker these days?

ExHitman

Sep 8, 2015
When i played it was the Automag & Autococker with customizations... What is top dog now days?

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
Planet eclipse geo 3.5's and DLX luxe are very prevelant. The new shocker is selling well though.

Reactions: ExHitman

ExHitman

Sep 8, 2015
Thanks for that... Do you use them straight off the shelf, or do you generally need to customize them to be properly competitive?

ExHitman

Sep 8, 2015
We used to go all around the country to buy customizarion work from various teams...

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
When i played it was the Automag & Autococker with customizations... What is top dog now days?
Planet Eclipse. Pretty much everyone who works at Eclipse had a mag or a cocker at one time, though.

ExHitman

Sep 8, 2015
Cripes.. Ive just had a look to the online shop... Amazing looking marker, but what a price!

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
There is very little to no customisation nowadays (bar changing the colour of a gun) all guns now can be picked up out of the box and shot with no issues or no improvements to be made.

As far as what's top in the market its anything Planet Eclipse (LV1, Geo 3.5/3.1) followed by Dye DM series (14/15) and DLX Luxe. There are a few RSX shockers kicking about and some guys still rock older guns (pre 2010-I know that's not really old but in terms of tournament paintball guns its ancient)