Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What is the real rate of fire?

Wadidiz

EnHaNcE tHa TrAnCe
Jul 9, 2002
Stockholm, EU
Visit site
What rate of fire are players really getting up to on tournament fields? When pop-shooting, when sweet-spotting, when shooting from the back? How quickly does one come up to the maximum ROF?

What's the maximum ROF an Angel LCD can handle without some kind of eye? Which guns on the market can handle 17-18 bps without turning into a blender (besides the new E-Mag Extreme)?

Is a Halo B or Warpfeed required or will the new EVLution II suffice (or another hopper)?

I know this should be in the Tech forum, but I really want tournament players' feedback and anyone else's.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Wadidiz
What rate of fire are players really getting up to on tournament fields? When pop-shooting, when sweet-spotting, when shooting from the back? How quickly does one come up to the maximum ROF?

What's the maximum ROF an Angel LCD can handle without some kind of eye? Which guns on the market can handle 17-18 bps without turning into a blender (besides the new E-Mag Extreme)?

Is a Halo B or Warpfeed required or will the new EVLution II suffice (or another hopper)?

I know this should be in the Tech forum, but I really want tournament players' feedback and anyone else's.
I replied in Techroom!

Paul.