Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what is your dream gun?

cockerguy

Dec 15, 2001
CANADA!!!
Visit site
My dream gun

Okay guys sorry to burst your bubble but this gun will kick the asses of all yours.

okay lets start:

-Blue Detroit Fusion Autococker (yes Detroit Fusion not Cold Fusion the Detroit Fusion is better)
-12 inch Titanium boomstick
-shocktech drop forward andonized to match
-shocktech superfly2k bolt
-the new Pro - Team electro trigger frame w/the fully adjustable trigger and 5 way
-p&p titanium cocking rod and pump arms
-dye sticky grips
-toxic performance blue macroline kit
-blue translucent 12v revolution w/x-board
-and last but definetly not least an Angel A.I.R. Blue kiss tank w/45 ci 4500psi

BOO-YAH

Micah

But this is not a game of shooting fast ... that's really only important when cutting people down on the run (i.e. Off the break) if a player is more comfortable with a cocker then that player will play better with a cocker.

-Micah

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Hrm, dream setup for me: Eclipse Shocker in aurora, match anno'd 114 Armageddon or new style Maxflow, match anno'd set of .681, .685, .688, .690, and .694 14" Boomers honed to straight bore instead of step and 11" Armson SSR, clear 12v Sandridge board hopper, and my Extreme Rage 9 pack that I already have. Yes, that's probably about the most expensive combination of gear I can think up and no I won't have the money to get it anytime soon.

2nd choice would be a Shocktech customized Sovereign if they would do those now. Imagine a Sov with a 3way like the Bomb, a modified RAT valve, bolt, etc. with all the style of the SFL or Westwood. You'd never touch another Cocker again. If they would sell them widely and give them even a third the advertising the various Cocker types get, Cockers would be instantly out of style.

3rd would probably be an Adrenalin LCD in ruby to crimson vertical fade with silver streaks.

Seraph

Samurai Member
Nov 26, 2001
The Woods
www.geocities.com
My dream gun

Originally posted by cockerguy
Okay guys sorry to burst your bubble but this gun will kick the asses of all yours.

okay lets start:

-Blue Detroit Fusion Autococker (yes Detroit Fusion not Cold Fusion the Detroit Fusion is better)
-12 inch Titanium boomstick
-shocktech drop forward andonized to match
-shocktech superfly2k bolt
-the new Pro - Team electro trigger frame w/the fully adjustable trigger and 5 way
-p&p titanium cocking rod and pump arms
-dye sticky grips
-toxic performance blue macroline kit
-blue translucent 12v revolution w/x-board
-and last but definetly not least an Angel A.I.R. Blue kiss tank w/45 ci 4500psi

BOO-YAH

i played Detroit Fusion a couple of times....i liked their markers......especially in comparison to the Cold Fusion cocker (Cold Fusion's team sux too!)
Any who, i agree