Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what kind of marker do u have?

John Molloy

Jedi Master
Jan 9, 2002
Manchester
ukjaguars.com
just got rid of a Splat master gave my F4 Illo to my aged uncle got a PT Extreme paint pistol (for walkons with OTE Super Davey thinks me and Alien are nuts. I wanna put it on remote with a 1.1 3000 air system:D ) I've got an old Tracer pump and a 99 Eclpse cocker with shocktech Bomb 3way ergo reg & freak and last but by no means least my lovely Impy (also Eclipse with Vision):D

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
I have me what is know as the most inaccurate marker on the market! Well that's what the cocker owners like to say! LOL In all seriousness I own a Nicely modified 2K LCD C&C Angel with all the DYE dressings, Modified Trigger Frame by ME, aluminum buttons and an ArkAngel SS Hammer. On and maybe some day this Bolt that Buddha sent me! I will post a link to a pic later!:D

P

Phoenix

I have a Palmer Blazer. It is so sweet. All black, 12" brass barrel, and trigger job. I love it, so much in fact I am going to get a uber-custom one done when I get my loan. It is going to be tits!!! I am going to get it milled, adonized in flames, and (surprise surprise) it is going to be the Phoenix Blazer.

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
They are rather unfortunately defunct. The head of it, a guy that used to work for Spanky, quit after a few months because he couldn't get enough people ordering soon enough to keep the bills paid. Mine was one of the last to be made, and the only of its type to be sold. I suppose I could post pics of mine, but that might just make you cry. Sorry, I wish I could help ya there, and no you can't have mine.