Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What make?

ALIHISGREAT

Jan 7, 2009
Just a site local to me, it's called Commando Elite Paintball.

http://www.commandoelitepaintball.co.uk/index.htm

Looks taccy, but it's a fun day.
Thats strange... i didn't have a fun day!

If you are playing walkon then Apocalypse paintball near bassingbourne is a better site because they run HPA instead of CO2 and generally have more people playing, i also find the marshalls to be friendlier and more helpful.

xDansomee

Speedball in the woods!
May 30, 2009
Manea, Cambs.
www.iBotModz.net
Nah I don't play walkons as I always go with my dad and some mates and they don't have their own gear.

EDIT: Just looked into that Apocalypse paintball, i'm going to give them a call on tuesday about applying for a membership :)

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
Nah I don't play walkons as I always go with my dad and some mates and they don't have their own gear.

EDIT: Just looked into that Apocalypse paintball, i'm going to give them a call on tuesday about applying for a membership :)
most walk on's will rent gear to people, call them and check. It will certainly be a lot cheaper for you all. Paint is usually £25 - £30 a box of 2000 at walk ons.

ALIHISGREAT

Jan 7, 2009
most walk on's will rent gear to people, call them and check. It will certainly be a lot cheaper for you all. Paint is usually £25 - £30 a box of 2000 at walk ons.
At Apoc you can do that, not sure if it costs extra over the fee for the day though.

If you have any questions you can sign up to the walkon forum via the website.