Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What makes a good mid player?

Twisty

Softly spoken
Jan 20, 2002
Leamington Spa
Just wondering what it is that makes a good mid player? Thats different from your fronts and backs.

Ive been told that mids are supposed to be brave, good shots and to protect their fronts with their lives. Is this true.
Im just curious.

Twist :D

Glorykid

The One and Only
Jul 9, 2002
MK
Good mid players have to be aware of everything in the game, they have to communicate well, shoot their guns well but most of all they should be looking for that opening or killer move that can bust a game open, :cool:

Glory kid is correct
But you need to be able to play front and back
And be able to understand the game from both positions
If you have never played back or front , try doing some judging
It give you a different view of the game as you can look from all the areas of the field:D

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

Yo Twist!

I think Jonos got it nailed.

- You have to be able to play any position on the field because you may have to fill in key spots if you loose that player.

- Practice sweetspotting and shooting your gun fast as youll have to add to the paint shower off the break.

- You have to have TOTAL field awareness. To know where everyone is + where the oppositions weak spots are. You also have to communicate well as you are at the heart of the team, pass info from tape to tape and from front to back.

- You have to help your front guys into their secondaries by talking to them and pouring paint onto any threat. You have a better view of the field so its easier to see when a move can be made.

- Always look for that killer move :D

Playing mid rocks!!!

Hope that helps dude

Tom

Glorykid

The One and Only
Jul 9, 2002
MK
Tom im with u on that one. i used to play point but playing in the middle rocks.

See you all at campaign

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

Deffinately! It gives you so much more freedom on the field.

Cya all at Campaign

:) :D :D

Tom

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

Yeh they did. No offence taken....

Yd u ask that wee Kyle?

Tom

Greg

Banned
Jul 9, 2001
Campaign aka me home
No reason apart from the fact that when you first trained with them at temple ( the day dan and james left) i saw phil teaching you to shoot your fingers alternatly

Kyle