Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What makes a good mid player?

james adkin

myspace.com/londontigers
Jul 14, 2001
www.myspace.com
You also need to know how to reach key barricades when either one of your guys goes or the games needs to be broken open.
So basically playing mid you need to shot like a back guy but play as fast and as tight as a front.

shifty

in fear of a codding
Aug 10, 2001
the puppets lair
i agree with mr. adkin

in my opinion u are a backman off the break (shoot a fat dose of paint) and for the first 1/4, but then afterwards u need to start acting like a front man and going for the mugs/run throughs.

:p

Mason

Cookie Monster
Middle man

We normally take 6 to a 5-man tourney to have a rolling rota setup, and I normally fill the role of Back player if I have to. Normally, in a good mixed 5, I play mid.

Mids seem to be the unsung on the team: Don't lay down as much paint as the backs, and don't get as musch glory as the fronts. But I still love playing mid........

I like the way that I can see the other team if they try to load a tape and push through, and then laying down a stream at them ........ sweet as.:D

Eddepet

Fat *******
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever
The way I see it, is that the mid player is the nerve centre of the team. He/she mostely directs the moves and by doing thus he/she has to be constantly aware of what's going on in the field. I think being mid is the busiest job in the team.

weedave

Jan 16, 2002
Belfast
What Great Mid Player has to do

1) Be Aware of everything
2) Be Able to play front and back aswell as mid
3) Fill the Holes

Glorykid

The One and Only
Jul 9, 2002
MK
man playing mid,,,,,,, see the move and bust that crazy sh8t.

love it.

me my Ir3 and seven draxxus filled pots coming to a field near you soon.

and u must use the force always!!:cool:

Meyer

I love the mid too. I used to play back, loved it, and was fairly decent at it, but I eventually got a little bored just shooting all the time, and wanted to move up. So out of practicality I developed into a decent mid player, because I was acting as an aggressive back player. I was able to throw paint and direct traffic anytime, thanks to my back experience, but when clutch time came, I'm able to play front and make some eliminations. The best mid players I know are back players that just plain got bored back there.

crazypbkid

team driven black
Apr 23, 2002
va
Visit site
I'am a back that got bored:) Mids a great position if you bust a crazy move every one loves you if you screw up you dont take to much heat from your team. I love that i have the freedom to sit down and just play back from the 40, spraying like 9 pods from a front bunker in a game scares the sh!t out of people.

Greg

Banned
Jul 9, 2001
Campaign aka me home
hmmm..

Well middle man in me ghetto street wars usually is de first 2 die when da south bookham posse pull out a bazooka and BANG!
Dey blow his ass away, Booka!

On a more serious note. Yeah middle is cool if you got it nailed, but other people have different skills. Front playaz have got speed and can sanp shoot really well and they have to have that go for the jugular stylee attack. where az back playaz shoot paint, talk and generally look after da players in front right up until end game.

me play da batty of field so I get to see everyfing.

:)