Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What makes a good mid player?

George

Jul 17, 2001
Ohio, USA
Visit site
No doubt, you have to be on your toes, and be a complete player to have this position. I think that many of the messages hit on this, able to play every position, nerve center communication, planning the moves of your team with the back players, filling holes, and not forgetting to shoot people. I've played this spot a great deal over the last few years (mid-player, middle of the field (not a tape)), and what I find surprising is the amount of time that you have to actually look around, shoot at people, move around as needed, and do your job. Many times I've been able to make a move that my front guys couldn't seem to make (moving forward) because they were being taken out by the other front guys with the angles to the destination bunker. It was like other team's back players get accustomed to looking down their tapes, and at the front players. A well-timed and planned move can devastate an entire side of the field, leaving the remainder of the team to clean up the carnage. I love it. I'm an ex-front guy that was accustomed to getting my head handed to me, and bunkered by a top am team (before the am-a, am-b stuff.) I really don't want to play anywhere else.