The Home Of European Paintball

What makes a good tourney?

Alien

MattttttLock
Jul 10, 2001
Wales
Visit site
How about a well stocked bar for after we've all stopped playing:D

Good food, good reffing, good b+b close by.
half tidy car park, nice flat surface with well tended grass for the sup'air

that will do for now

Alien

I am not tottaly silly girl I always ask bully now I want to know what you the players want.

"bully said free burgers is the key"

Flash- bugout, If you played the three mans then you know the site already but we have been busy doing much since you were last done must have been Feb this year at latests because that was last three man. If we have enough teams intrested I will run them again I know all who showed up last time had much fun. They all stayed to the end so that says some thing. lol.;)

I understand about the value point but as I am sure you also appreiate toureny = more marshals per player = big wages bill.

I have marshal of the day award could show you piccys but may have to shot you!

We are at maidenhead junction 8/9. Our twiggy woodland feilds have nice big barackdes.

We have held tourneys in the village before any veiws on that? any one not been to site before there are some piccys on web site. Basically fairly open feild with ditches 15 houses and church and new and improved barackeds. Houses? think giant wendy house, and your heading in the right direction. Would this be preferable to twiggy wood land.:)

Coran

Admirer of Nick T's hair
Jul 16, 2001
East Grinny, UK!
www.bullswood.com
Just my 2p worth....

One thing you have to ask yourself is if a tournament has a load of the things asked for here such as great facilities, loads of marshals per field and a top notch safe area/car park exactly how much will you as a player be willing to pay? Remember, breaking even money-wise for the organiser is not much use. The organiser needs to make a profit for investment purposes and as a reason to keep on doing them (tourny's are a LOT of hassle to put together. Those that have never tried helping organise a tourny may like to offer their services!!).

Pretty much all the things asked for are possible but there will be a price to pay.