Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what marker next ?

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
The speed 05 was the closest they've come so far internally.

Two tube design, it works well, but to produce it....????

I have something else in the pipeline.

Let's not forget, it takes a massive amount of resources to produce a marker, and an insane amount of cash. So don't be to quick to rag a product.

thekid

Ego today.Gone tomorrow!
May 8, 2003
Northallerton
Visit site
Tom
i have something in the pipe line,its called GAS.works really well too..

now ,i was thinking could we put water in there to?

whats ur thoughts on that Tom?

D.

DarWood

Dagenham Swarm
Nov 30, 2002
LOL u guyz make me laugh. Like school kidz, my dads better than urs, NO! mineee... :p
If you want some decent advice Pete nick anyones gun and try em out, if ya like buy one. Each gun has its perks and downfalls, but any of em when set up correctly will shoot just the same, and as quick as ur fingers will pull (obviously med/hi end markers for u smart arses :rolleyes: )

Oh... dont be a fool and go for what any sponsored team has to shoot, however good they are, cos most of them have very good gun techs that know wot their doin! ;)

sie2050

WCK Killa
Oct 11, 2004
swansea, wales, uk
Visit site
Originally posted by Tom Allen
Isn't that what we do in paintball.

They're both very good markers, and i wish the angel was a two tube shape, as i've said so many times before.
I have a two tube angel, but this is development work....!!!!!
tom tom tom i cant believe you forgot this little itsy bitsy round thing in the grip frame called a cartrige bearing which is placed so neatly in the triggers of the new angel!!!!!!!!
like come on tom you ragged on about this for ages and you sum how forget:confused:
that means 1 to me and none for you or ian
p.s ian have to say egos dont have those sexy little bearings in the trigger that make it so smooth:D