Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What marker to get as my first?

Cliff-In2Deep

Banned
May 24, 2007
Basingstoke
www.in2deep.co.uk
What marker do you think i should buy other then your ION, if i do get the ION i'm getting it from someone brand new
You can have a choice of either..Just let me know if you do want a package deal so i dont sell all the hoppers & air..Or just the marker on it's own...ION or DM5...

Cliff...:D

Also have Packs~Pods~Shirts~Pants~Mask~Headgear...Etc..Etc...

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
cliff is like a one stop shop:D but i wreckon the icd promaster out of your choices. if not i have got a pmr with steely and halo b hopper. if you wanted. but the promaster i would go for over the ion. personally

pm me if interested about the pmr

MJ

Kitty

www.techpb.com
Aug 16, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii / London UK
www.myspace.com
Personally I would go for an ion, they are a great starter marker for both woods and tourney ball. You can build it up as you progress or keep it simple.
The are good realiable starter markers thats are easy to maintain.
Also they are much like lego guns you can do as little or as much as you want to them to make them your own.

If buying new www.warpedsports.com is a great suuplier and can give you some spot on tech advice on how to keep it running well.

Second hand ones off here are a great way to save money and purchase one with some UPs.

You dont need anything too facy as a starter marker but ions are a great way to get started and you can tart it up later down the line. Cliffs one looks to be pretty sexy.

Just my advice x

chris w

CPPS Ref.
Nov 13, 2007
Penkridge
www.facebook.com
try a load out furious, nothing worse than buying a marker and thinking "ah crap... this is horrible"
personally i get along with my pmr quite nicely, its easy to clean, even though some people say it isnt, its fast enough and i havnt chopped any paint yet.

but as i said at first, go to a walkon and try some out, also you'll make more friends while you're at it :)

Furious1337

Apr 17, 2008
Cambridge
Personally I would go for an ion, they are a great starter marker for both woods and tourney ball. You can build it up as you progress or keep it simple.
The are good realiable starter markers thats are easy to maintain.
Also they are much like lego guns you can do as little or as much as you want to them to make them your own.

If buying new www.warpedsports.com is a great suuplier and can give you some spot on tech advice on how to keep it running well.

Second hand ones off here are a great way to save money and purchase one with some UPs.

You dont need anything too facy as a starter marker but ions are a great way to get started and you can tart it up later down the line. Cliffs one looks to be pretty sexy.

Just my advice x
I was waiting for someone to reply like this :) The leader of a team i am in pretty much said what you have just told me, he still uses one for his back up. I think the ION is top of my list atm i also think i will get it brand new, thanks for the advise also :D

try a load out furious, nothing worse than buying a marker and thinking "ah crap... this is horrible"
personally i get along with my pmr quite nicely, its easy to clean, even though some people say it isnt, its fast enough and i havnt chopped any paint yet.

but as i said at first, go to a walkon and try some out, also you'll make more friends while you're at it :)
Oh, do some sites do a special day where you can try out different guns? The main site i go to now is Apocalypes

lemonadeX

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2006
(near) Southampton
In my opinion a Proto SLG or 2nd-hand PMR would be an ideal choice, as for someone new to the sport they are much easier to maintain after each training session tourney - Simply unscrew the back cap, pull the bolt out and clean/lube as required.

Doing the same thing with an Ion is a b!tch, as you have to completely dismantle it, being careful not to damage the eye board or the solenoid in the process. If in the future you plan to upgrade to a marker in the Dye/Proto range, then having owned either a PMR or SLG will have taught you almost everything you'll need to know to maintain it.

Not bashing the Ion, it's a decent starter marker, but had the SLG been released when I was looking for my first gun then I would have easily picked that over the Ion.