Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What Marker Would You Reccomend?????

jack

oh yer baby!
Dec 4, 2002
BIRMINGHAM
dude, get a mag, u can pick up a mint one on these boards or just ask around, get a second hand 1 cos they last for ages and will stand almost anything. :D u can use it for woodsball or speedball as you can adapt them for anything, hope this helps:D :D :D

Graham-DV8

Girlz,Booze & Balling....
Nov 12, 2002
North East, UK
groups.msn.com
Deppending on what type of baling your planing on doing deppends on what you can look for.

I've had a mag myself and can speak highly of them, but I had to really go electro with my impulse.

You could get some 2nd hand cockers on the forums for around £250 and even if you got a cheap one, you can upgrade them into anything you want, so that could be the best route if your going tourny.

If its for rec then you wont want anything to high spec since you might not be allowed to use it at your local site.

Skeet

Platinum Member
Hey there Boble!
Welcome to the forums. I happen to have a Promag'd Mag for sale. Its a level7 automag, 10 inch armson barrel, anti liquid system with 20oz bottle. Autofeed hopper, some spares. Running on Co2 at the mo but will run air even better. Just serviced by the manufacturers. Dont have pics but email me a number and we can chat about it.
I want £160 for it.
Cheers
Gaz

weedave

Jan 16, 2002
Belfast
Im with chunk on this one.
Cockers are reasonably cheap.
They can always be upgraded!
When you get it, its just the case of sticking on a gas/air bottle and a hopper and your set.

Great marker for Beginners.

Dave