Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What Marker?

suspekt

May 19, 2003
hampshire.uk
www.scitzo.co.uk
Hi all,

i was wonderin if any1 could help me in choosing a decent marker - this will be my first but i want 1 of decent standard as im goin straight in at the deep end :rolleyes:

i have about £600-£700 to spend on the whole lot (including air system)

wot should i get id prefer a cocker but any suggestions are welcome....

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
hold up

Get yourself down to a nearby walk on and look at the various marker being used there. If you ask nicely you may get to have a test fire of a couple. That way you get a real feel of different markers. That then helps your choice because you will have narrowed down your choices. Once you've done that then come back and we will help you find a new or second hand marker of your choice. This way you get the marker you like not the one we want you to buy cos we like it.

suspekt

May 19, 2003
hampshire.uk
www.scitzo.co.uk
ok thanx for ur advice

im now off to try some markers out :D - a m8 i marshall with is selling a 2k1 evo cocker with american air system and 3 barrels (infinity , jj, and sumthin else) for £400 so im gunna give that a go - iv already tried an impy - i liked it - alot so i was thinking of buying that evo and eblading it with my extra cash (seeing as iv liked the electro feel already) - sound gd? but obviously i need to try the cocker first.

BaNsHeE

May 25, 2003
Madrid
Visit site
My advice.. mate

Smart Parts´ Impulse... economic and ready to play from the box to the field. When you got more money can think about upgradings...

Got one and feel much happy with it..

Greetings and let us know your decission