Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What markers can take Co2 AND HPA

JTD1993

Platinum Member
Jun 19, 2007
Chatham, Medway, Kent, UK.
I mean like £150 markers/ Mid range guns.

Title says it all.

I need something to run my Local sites Co2 but can take my HPA tank ( When I bought it )

I WANT SOMETHING NICE - NOT TACKY!

(Not somewhere to sell your marker, I just need a list of markers that'll do.)

VS1's Any good?
Odysee RPM Air Ram's Any good?

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
any marker will run off hpa.

co2, go for a mechanical cocker. easily the best bang for your buck.

axess

Ir3 not Ion
Jan 22, 2007
kenilworth
if your playing competitive paintball surely air would be better, and apparently spyders chop like ****, how far away from the nspl sites are you? i would assume they would have an air supply?

JTD1993

Platinum Member
Jun 19, 2007
Chatham, Medway, Kent, UK.
if your playing competitive paintball surely air would be better, and apparently spyders chop like ****, how far away from the nspl sites are you? i would assume they would have an air supply?
Well Im about 1+a half hours from the NSPL site, but I have 16 VIP tickets for the local site, for my birthday, Me and my family, so I will need something that will take both co2 and hpa... Yes im going to be using hpa if i get a VS1 when playing competitively... I will put some upgrades on the spyder, But the VS1 has eyes o_O It sees you when my barrel sees u xD

so .. yeah Was just wondering if a VS1 was good enough for a beginner?

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
But a VS1 Runs off both, There cant be anything wrong with it.

So does the Odysee.

I don't see why I need a mech and not an electro with Co2 capabilities! :( Im confused :confused:
Unless you have a really good anti-syphon set up, as soon as you fire "any" marker at speed it will freeze up.
A site gun will do maybe 4bps
A Quality Mech marker will do maybe 7bps
A Electro will do 15bps and beyond, even running in semi mode you'll find 10-12 bps quite easy.
At these enhanced fire rates your marker will simply turn into a fire extinguisher.

If you can keep the speed down then an electro will do it ok, but show me someone on here that's not trigger happy?

My simple advice is buy an Ion, and use a very slow hopper when in the woods and a halo etc when playing tourney. job done.

Phil ham @ sittingbourne has air on site......outdoor pursuits i think?